twenty three

Three days passed and it's already our examination week. JK, Lisa, Jimin, V, Jennie, Chaeyoung, and I were gathered in the library to study for our next subject when Hoseok and Namjoon sat beside us.

"The Jungs' Beach House on Friday." Hoseok said as soon as he sat down.

"Pardon?" Jungkook asked.

Hobi pouted like a kid, "Dude, did you forget about my birthday already?"

Realization hit Jungkook instantly as his mouth turned to an O, "Of course, I didn't!"

Hobi rolled his eyes and laughed. "Anyway, we'll get going after our last exam. What time are your last subjects?"

"4 pm" Jimin said.

"JK and I will be done by 4:30"

"Then we'll leave at 5:30. I'll rent a van for us all to fit."

"Is Yoongi still invited?" V asked.

"Why not? He's fun to be with when he's drunk."

"Then invite Jisoo's brother too!" Namjoon happily said, "So Yoongi won't be grumpy being the eldest in our group again."

"Yeah! That's right. He got himself drunk cause we kept teasing him that he's the oldest and he can't beat us in drinking alcohol."

"It was Joon's birthday the last time we went there, right?" JK asked.

"Yeah. It was V and Yoongi's first time to join us."

"Don't get him too drunk this time. I don't want to take care of him again." V said and placed an arm behind me, over the chair I was sitting on.

"Cause you'll be busy taking care of Jisoo." Lisa teased him.

"I don't drink alcohol though." I admitted.

"Really?" the girls, except Chaeyoung, gasped in surprise while Jungkook and Hobi's eyes widened.

"Yes..." I said softly.

Namjoon said, "Try it!" The librarian rang the bell over the counter and looked at our table angrily. "Sorry." Namjoon smiled apologetically at the mad librarian.

"Don't make her do something she doesn't like." V said sternly.

"Here's V trying to kill the fun even before it starts" Jimin interjected.

I placed a hand at the middle of the table to get their attention, "Let's just wait til Hobi's birthday. Maybe I'll finally want to drink."

"Don't let them pressure you, Soo." V whispered on my ear.

"I'm not." I smiled at him, the corner of his lips slightly lifting up too.

The exam days were done and me and my girls were in our room to finish packing. It was 10 minutes before 5:30 when Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin went to our room to get our bags.

The girls and I looked stunned at how JK and Jimin have dark hair now too.

"When did you change your hair color?" Chaeng asked the two.

"A while ago. Looks good, right?" Jimin striked a pose.

"Yes, you two look good." Chaeng giggled and handed Jimin her huge luggage.

"What's with the big luggages? We'll only be there for 2 days." Jungkook protested.

"Stop complaining and just drag them out, please."Jennie sweetly said, earning groans from the boys," Thanks."

"Your boyfriend didn't come to help you?" Lisa asked me when she didn't see V enter the room.

"He helped Yoongi buy our snacks. I told him I can handle my bag, it's not that heavy anyway."