eleven

"You lost the key?!" We all asked Momo, who's at the brink of crying now, with Mina ready to calm her friend down.

"I'm sorry. I was sure it's in my pocket when we went here."

"Sorry, we'll just look for it inside her bag. It's in the stadium, we won't take long." Mina said

"Good. We'll meet you inside the music room."

The two girls nodded and walked away while our friends started making their way to the music room.

"Now, I'm really stuck with you." I mumbled

"What was that?" V asked, leaning towards me.

"I said, I'm now stuck with you. BUMMER." I rolled my eyes at him. "Now, let's go to the music room for your practice."

"You were all giggly before Momo said she lost her key, and now you're being annoying again."

"I thought we'd be separated immediately." I pouted, "But the worse happened, apparently."

"This is why I don't want to be friends with you." He said and walked towards the building where the music room is, pulling me with him in the process.

"Slow down!" I yelled at him but he didn't even look back.

When we got inside, Lisa and Jennie were already seated at the back of the room while the boys went to their respective positions.

"What's your position again?" I asked V

"Vocal." He answered and went to grab the microphone.

"Sorry, Soo, but you have to stand with V since you're still handcuffed with him." Namjoon apologized as soon as he was done fixing his guitar.

I looked at V, "I'd get to hear this boy's voice too close, my ears might bleed."

Jennie laughed, "Yeah. I haven't heard V sing either."

"Well you girls must prepare your eardrums." Hoseok placed his hand on V's shoulder, smiling at him." This boy's voice might sweep you off your feet."

"Please." Lisa chuckled, "I don't need a boy. I need a man."

"OOOF" The boys,except V, reacted and laughed.

"Wow, Lisa." I clapped my hands, "That was a good line!" Lisa pretended to flick off an imaginary speck of dust on her shoulder with a cocky look on her face.

"Yikes, Liz. Who hurt you?" Jungkook made a face. All, except Lisa and Jungkook, laughed at what Jungkook said.

"I love these besties." Jennie said and hugged Lisa from her side. "You're all so funny."

"Hey, we need to start practicing now." V cut our good time.

Once we were all serious, the boys started doing their piece.

Lisa, Jennie, and I were looking at each other while listening to Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook's playing of their instruments. When Jimin opened the song, we all made a convincing and amused face as we lightly do headbangs.

For the second verse, the three of us focused our attention to V. I was looking up at him, waiting for his turn to sing but when he suddenly made eye contact with me and started singing, his voice deep and soothing – the perfect blend for Jimin's high-pitched voice, I was left standing in awe.

Since V started singing, I couldn't stop staring at him. He was effortlessly singing his lines, which made me feel calm, not caring about what's going on around us.

"Listen, my, my baby naneun" V sang, his eyes still meeting mine, "Jeo haneureul nopi nalgo isseo"

"We found it!" someone yelled from outside the room, making me flinch and avert my gaze to them. I saw Jennie and Lisa scowled at the newcomers.

"Sorry, were we interrupting something again?" Momo asked, confused.

"You did, actually." Hoseok chuckled and looked at V.

"Sorry." Mina and Momo pouted.

"That's okay. You got the key already?" I asked them, giving them a smile.

Momo nodded, "Here. I'll let you two go." She placed the key inside the keyhole of the handcuff and twisted it, the handcuff instantly coming off from our wrists.

"Thank you, really." I told them.

"Sorry again, for the interruption. Good luck on your performance later, boys!" Mina grinned and did a thumbs up before they went outside the music room.

"Man, that was really intense. I should have brought a popcorn." Lisa giggled at Jennie.

Jennie smacked Lisa's arm and laughed, "Let's not forget to bring one next time. I feel like it will happen again." I gave them a questioning look but the two girls only gave me a shrug and laughed again.

"Soo, you can sit with those weird friends of yours." Jungkook said with all seriousness. "So we can start practicing again."

"Actually," Jennie said, "We'll get going now. We still need to get ready for the event later." Jen and Lisa approached me, still all giggly, and linked their arms around mine to pull me away from the boys. "See you later, boys!"

---

"Jisoo! We all know you're gorgeous! Now stop staring at yourself with that huge mirror of ours." Jennie said exasperatingly.

I touched my red hair, "I want to dye it again."

Lisa's head whipped towards my direction, "Want me to accompany you to my trusted friend?"

"Who?" Jen and I asked.

"Just a friend of mine from the parlor near the park. I've been dyeing my hair in their salon since last year."

"What color do you want to dye it?"

"Purple."

"Let's go!" Lisa said excitedly, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door.

"Get back here before 8 pm! You still have to change clothes!" Jennie yelled.

"We'll do our make up in the salon before coming back here." Lisa said, "I'll text you when we're there near the stadium."

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Whatever!"

Lisa and I have 4 and a half hours left to come back to our dorm. Good thing the salon that Lisa was talking about was just a block away from our university and there weren't any costumers when we got in.

When the woman assigned to me asked what I wanted, I told her that I was still confused as to what color I really wanted since I still want to keep my red hair. "Why don't you keep the red color on top and then make it an ombre of red and purple?"

"Can you do that?" I asked her, beaming in excitement.

"Of course, I'm a professional."

The process took so long that I actually fell asleep. Lisa had to wake me up after my hair was already blown dried and her hair was already turned into blonde. Twenty minutes before 8pm, I ran towards our university with a now blonde Lisa Manoban, We arrived in our room at exactly 7:55 and had to change into the clothes we picked and hurriedly went to the school grounds where all students should be gathered.

Lisa giggled as she pointed at where Jennie was, I was about to ask her why but the answer to my question already appeared.

Jennie was talking to Yoongi.

"Should we let them take their time?" I asked her, smirking.

"Yeah, let's just find the boys before they start performing. Jungkook said that they're in their own tent."

We sneaked inside the tent that Jungkook's band was staying. There, the five boys were all faced at the opposite side where Lisa and I snuck in. They were all busy with their jobs that they didn't notice us.

" One, two, three." Lisa mouthed, holding her fingers up as she counted. We nodded at each other after her count and yelled, "Hi boys!"

Four boys flinched while V didn't even looked bothered with our sudden entrance. Even so, he was still staring at us, which I did to him too.

"Woah!" Jungkook and Lisa said at the same time. "You changed your hair color too?!"