twenty two

Monday came, and we're back to having regular classes. To Jennie's expectations, V really didn't text me during the weekend and he's ignoring me today.

To test more of the girls' theory, I decided to sit beside V during classes. And STILL, he didn't talk to me. He's just looking at me for two seconds and then proceed to listen to the professors, with Chaeng and Jennie laughing beside me.

At lunch, when Jimin and the girls left V and I at our table in the cafeteria, I finally sat beside him.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

He shot me a glare. "You ignored me for two days."

"I was waiting for you to message me first!"

"But you're the one who didn't show up for lunch!"

"I already explained that I'm eating with Eun Woo. He got drunk the night before that and wasn't feeling really well the morning after." I said, throwing my hands in frustration.

"Are you his girlfriend to take care of him?" He glared at me again.

My mouth fell open. I can't believe this guy. "No. And you're not my boyfriend too so what's with all these jealousy?"

To my surprise, V suddenly pouted, like a little kid, with his arms crossed. "I'm sorry." He couldn't look at me.

"Come again?" I teased him.

"I said I'm sorry." He repeated, now looking at me straight in the eye, but with his lips in a thin line. "I won't be jealous again."

"You won't?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"I'll try." He said as we heard snickers from behind us.

I peered behind to see our friends, holding trays with our food.

"You've really changed, V." Jimin said, sitting beside V, who just scowled at him and took his food from the tray.

"You guys look cute." Chaeyoung said, giving me my own food.

"Jisoo also changed." Jennie commented, "She's all happy when she's with us but when she's with V, she's ways pissed. Nice going, V."

V made a face, which surprised the others again.

"I like the V we have today" Jimin said, laughing.

"Just eat your food, Jimin." V said with a blank expression.

"Killjoy" I heard Jimin reply.

---

Back to our dorm after our last class, V messaged me to go meet him at BTS.

Since I'm a meat enthusiast, I gave in. Me liking V is just a plus to get me to go there.

"Oh, so V didn't get rejected?" It was Yoongi's new greeting to me as I came inside his restaurant.

V was already standing near Yoongi since he was tasked to greet incoming customers. "Jisoo! Sit over there. I'll come to you after a while." He held my hand and led me to a vacant seat, some customers looking at us.

"What does your cousin mean?" I asked him.

"I'll explain later." He said and went back to serving the customers.

V got back to me a few minutes after, holding a plate of bulgogi and another meat for me to eat.

"Why did you tell me to go here?"

"I just want to. Is that bad?" He asked as he sat down on the seat across mine.

"You're finally eating with me?"