nine

A week before the Foundation Week, Jennie and I have been attending practices with our co-club members.

Apparently, the UOS Singers sing every last day of the Foundation weeks. The other clubs have to perform as well.

Our club was divided into three groups, which will have to sing different songs since we're composed of sixteen members.

I was grouped with Jihyo, Namjoon, Chanyeol, Nayeon, and Jennie since they're who I feel comfortable with.

The other groups were led by Baekyun and Sungjae. In Baekyun's group is composed of him, Xiumin, Kyung-soo, Irene, and Wendy – all are in the Liberal Arts Department. On the other hand, Sungjae's group is composed of Mina, Jeongyeon – both girls were from my department, Yeji from the Dentistry department, and Peniel from Psychology Department.

For our group, we chose to sing Mikrokosmos by the most popular K-pop boy group, Young Nation. Baekhyun's group will sing Remember Forever by Red Velvet, while Sungjae's group chose TT by TWICE.

Our group huddled together to talk about the division of lines, then practiced after. After two hours, all groups gathered together in the music room to finalize our chosen songs and talk about the flow of our performances.

"You could sing with us in the end, if you want." Sungjae told Jihyo, our club president.

"Is your group okay with that?"

"Yes!" Sungjae's group all agreed, and so us, from the other groups, agreed to join as well.

"What's your song again?" Chanyeol asked Sungjae's group.

"TT!" Sungjae answered while doing the famous TT pose.

The boys from the other groups groaned in reply. "That's such a cutesy song." Namjoon said.

"Why did you even pick that, Sungjae?" Xiumin asked the younger in disgust.

"What? It's such a bop." Peniel answered for Sungjae. "We're going to dance some of its basic steps too."

"And since you all agreed, you have no choice but to dance with us." Sungjae stood up and danced cutely while singing the chorus of TT, causing us to laugh at his antic.

"I shouldn't have trusted Sungjae to be a group leader." Namjoon face-palmed but laughed as well when Sungjae hugged him from the back.

"You can't say no to me, hyung." Sungjae told him, they actually looked like they're brothers.

Seeing new faces and befriending them feels so good. I can't believe I'm saying thos but... I'm so glad Niana bullied me and made Jin transfer me to this university.

---

On the day before the start of the Foundation Week, Lisa, Jennie, and I were in our room to choose the perfect outfits for tomorrow.

"I have nothing to wear for tomorrow!" Jennie whined, standing in front of her cabinet full of clothes.

Lisa groaned while folding her clothes, "Girl, just find your favorite top and pants then you're good to go."

"It's not my fault you guys have already chosen yours. I just want to look good for tomorrow."

"Why? You have a little crush on someone?" I teased her

"N-no" Jennie stuttered, "I just want to post a good picture in my instagram account, that's all."

"Come on, Jen. Just tell us who you like."

Jennie sighed and closed her eyes, "It's Yoongi."

"Yoongi? V's cousin?" I asked her

"But he doesn't even go here." Lisa said in confusion and faced me, "And how did you know about Yoongi?"

I laughed nervously, afraid to open that topic yet. "I've heard his name before."

"Anyway, V mentioned that Yoongi will go tomorrow, he's an alumna after all."

"Oh..." Lisa and I said in awe, "He's like Jin, then."

"You'll bring him too?" Lisa mused

"Yes. He's doesn't have any shooting tomorrow."

"OH MY GOD!" Jennie and Lisa stood up and clasped their hands together to squeal and gush about my brother .

I chuckled at how much fangirls they are.