Bakugo x reader cartwheels pt 2

Yo I wanted to do another part to this oneshot bc its legal and you can't stop me. My friend also thinks he's bae so why not. But just so you know 6 arm man is bae.

I woke up to see that it's dark outside, and Bakugo Katsuki is still wrapped around me. I heard a knock at the door.
"Y/n? I'm coming to check on you is bakugo still there?" I heard my brother ask. I typed
My brothers here get off my bed. On my phone notes and silently woke up bakugo. He read it and quietly rolled off my bed.
"Yeah! Come in!" I told him.
My brother opened the door to see bakugo lazily laying on the floor and me sitting up in my bed.
"I would've thought the room would be on fire by now. I told mother about you being sick and she told me to get you some soup." My brother said putting soup on the little table by the door.
"Thanks, but I'm not that hungry. I'm gonna make bakugo do stuff." I told him.
"What?!" Bakugo sat up.
"What kind of stuff?" My brother asked suspiciously.
"Like dance around like a monkey until I feel better. You can go." I told my brother. Bakugo was steaming and my brother was holding back a laugh.
"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow. And bakugo needs to be out of here by 12. Remember curfew." My brother said walking out and closing the door behind him.
"I am not dancing like a damn monkey." He told me.
"That was just so he'd leave idiot." I told him.
"Are you calling me an idiot when you stood out in the rain when it was 2 degrees. (Celsius chill the fuck out)
"Yes I am, now are you gonna come back or not?" I asked stretching out my arms.
He got up and hopped next to me.
"Can I do something I've wanted to do for a while?" He asked.
"I mean sure I don't see why not?" I said confused.
He put his hand on my cheek.
Wait wait wait, he meant kiss me?!
I'm not complaining I mean those lips DO look soft.
His lips were soft. They lightly touched mine. It was about 2 seconds before he pulled away.
"Well then. That was enjoyable." I said slightly dazed.
I'd hate to get him sick. But I don't think a fevers contagious.
"You're funny." He said looking away. With a not serial killer smile.
"You're hot, wait did I say that our loud?" I asked.
"Yes, and you're not to bad looking yourself." He told me wrapping his arms around me and hugging me into his chest. I just sat there enjoying the hot headed bits sudden calmness.
"Why didn't you just tell me you liked me?" I asked.
"You would've completely rejected me obviously." He told me.
"I'm to nice to reject anyone. I just pretend to be mean so no one messes with me." I told him.
"You're really scared about that? Everyone respects the hell out of you." He said.
"You don't know. Everyone seems to be judging me. They're always looking at me and it makes me uncomfortable." I told him.
"Everyone's always talking about how cool you are stop thinking stuff like that." He told me.
"I guess I think to much." I told him.
"Yeah you do." He said leaning back so I fell on top of him.
"You're like, really cute." I told him.
Out loud again damnit.
"You're like really cute too." He laughed.
Stop laughing at meeee.
A different look washed into his eyes. The look that he gave me before he kissed me.
"You can do it again." I told him.
"What?" He asked.
"You can kiss me agin." I told him.
He smirked before he pressed his lips against mine.
He laid me on my back as the kiss deepened. We heard shuffling outside. I push him off of me and he was carful not to make a sound.
There was a knock.
"Come in!" I said stuffing myself under blankets. Bakugo was sitting on the floor on the opposite wall again.
Aizawa came in.
"Come on bakugo. You need to get to your dorm before curfew." He said.
"Bye idiot." I told him waving.
"Whatever extra." He said trying not to laugh at my blanket burrito.
"You feeling any better?" My teacher asked me.
"Yeah. No thanks to this jerk." I told him.
He smirked. " you know I really wish you'd get along. You two would make a good training partners but I don't want to match people up that are gonna kill each other." He told us.
"Well we might get along if we train together but I can't stand him when he opens his mouth." I scoffed.
"We don't have to talk." Bakugo winked.
BOI IF YOU DONT!
"What the hell?!" I asked moving a little to quickly.
He laughed at me.
"That's not funny!" I told him.
"Bye stupid." He told me walking out.
"You're stupid don't call me stupid! Stupid!" I said as my face felt super hot.
"Guess your fevers coming back." Aizawa laughed.