POSITIVE | kirishima x reader

Before Eijiro, kids were a no for you, they are expensive, and annoying, and messy. But a few years into your marriage you caught baby fever, whenever you saw a baby you'd get bubbly and happy, you even researched baby names for shits and gigs. Until you legitimately wanted a kid. You and Eijiro had the baby talk before and you told him the both of you were just to busy for a kid which was true. The conversation was brought up again and you decided that it was a good time for a baby.
It turned out to be a lot more difficult then you thought. All your friends that you kept in touch with from middle school were popping them out whenever they wanted and you have been trying for months.
Eijiro was getting ready for work and you had the day off. You were taking a pregnancy test preparing for your negative not really expecting much. Until the second line started to show up. Your eyes glossed over with happy tears as the five minuets was up. You grabbed the test and ran to the kitchen where your husband was drinking coffee.
"Babe!" You yelled from the doorway. He looked confused and stood up. You held the test over your head.
"Is that?!" He asked.
"It's positive!"
As you said those words he ran over to you and gave you a big bear hug.
With the excitement and twirling you around for 10 minutes he ended up being late for work.
"I gotta go! I love you! I'll see you later! It's a boy, I'm calling it!" He said running out the door after giving you a kiss.

This was kinda trash but I got the idea and I'm not patient enough to make it quality, but it is fluffy and cute so go figure.