Love, y/n | Bakugo

It was the day everyone in our generation figures out when they're gonna die. We were born with these timers in our wrists that tell us when we're gonna die. They're usually blank, but today a 12 am we're all gonna find out.
My class was at the dorms. Everyone extremely nervous.
We all decided that we were gonna say how long we had left. Class pact or something.
It was Bakugo's turn first.
He lazily pulled up his sleeve.
"67 years, 3, months." He said loud loud.
"Woah that's a super long time!" Someone commented.
He just scoffed.
Ururaka went.
"70 years, 2 months, hey I'm gonna live longer then bakugo."
He looked a little annoyed at that.
Everyone got long lives.
Sero's then then it was mine.
"69 years, nice." He laughed. Denki laughed with him. He got a few smirks and a scolding from iida.
I wasn't to worried. All of my classmates have long lives I probably will too.
I looked down at my wrist.
8 days, 3, hours, 12 minutes, and 7 seconds.
Oh no now it's 6, no 5. Shit.
"25 years, 9 months." I lied.
Still the shortest life even if I didn't lie about having 25 years left.
"That's not a super long time, you okay?" Tsuyu asked.
"Oh yeah I'll be fine, better reason to live it to the fullest right?" I asked trying not to cry. My hands were shaking I hope no one saw.
My life was so low, I could count down the seconds.
We only really saw the first 3 times. Then we would have to wait. I don't.
"Yeah we can go sky diving!" Ururaka told me hearing the distress in my voice.
"Sounds great." I laughed. But really though. I'm scared of heights and scared of dying. I'll never get to be a real hero, have an agency. Hell I'll never get to become a sidekick.
"Hey I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll see you guys in the morning." I told them waving off.
Bakugo had already went to his room right after Ururaka made that sky diving joke.
Everyone else told me "night."
I liked bakugo a lot, this huge crush I have no idea where came from. I even imagined us dying at the same time, you know as like old people. After we got married and adopted 7 dogs. But I can't do that now.
I'll never be able to do that.
I didn't go to sleep. I was going to write all of them notes. They all affected my life for the best and they deserve to know how much I appreciate them after I'm gone.
I started with one to all of them.
Dear everyone, I'm sorry I lied to you. You all helped me so much. To become stronger and to become a better person. And I'm so sorry I can't tell you in Person.
If you don't all get on the top 20 hero's list I'm gonna come back and haunt you. I love you all even if it didn't say it. Yes even you Mineta you're like a little sister to me. Thank you for making me live my life so I don't regret dying so early anymore.
Sincerely, y/n.
The next I decided to do what Tsuyu.
Dear Tsu, you're my favorite green haired thing alive, you mean so much to me you helped me through a lot. I'm going to miss our training sessions, and that one time we sat on the dorm roof and talked about the boys we liked. Please ask out tokoyami, it's about time. Also. Go skydiving with Ururaka, I don't want her to go alone even if she can float. Thank you for showing me what real friends are.
Sincerely, y/n.
I started crying. I made sure my door was locked as I continued.
Dear Izuku, you're my second favorite greenie, don't feel bad because Tsu is tough competition. Please ask out Totoroki, you're taking to long. I love you and your broken bones. I'm so sorry I can't help you get stronger. A tear dropped on the paper.
But don't be sad. Because I'm ready to go as long as I didn't leave anyone guessing. I'm sorry for lying. Thank you for making me strong yet kind.
Sincerely, y/n.
I didn't want to do Mineta's. But I have a great joke I can use. I'm actually friends with Mineta. I keep him from looking up the girls skirts. I'm sure he's glanced at my ass more times then he'd admit but when he's not gushing over girls he's tolerable.
Dear Mineta, I was kidding about you being like a sister to me. More like a perverted little brother. You're my favorite grape by far. Please don't keep trying to hit on all the girls. It will never happen. Don't be sad though. Because you're gonna find the love of your life and they'll be the curviest cutest hottest person ever. Thank you for giving me useless parenting experience. Jkjk, thank you for showing me what the best shade of purple is.
Sincerely, y/n.
Now Ururaka's turn.
I'm sorry for lying about how much time I had. And id totally go sky diving if death wasn't in my schedule. I'm also sorry for calling you a giggily puff a few months ago.
I know what's going on between you and that second year too you cougar. I'm kidding and I obviously won't tell. I hope you're not mad for lying. Don't cry either. If I find out you've been crying I'll go all ghosty whosty on your ass.
Thank you for showing me there's more strength to a person then what you see.
Sincerely, y/n.
Those were the people that were closest to me.
It was 2 in the morning and I couldn't write anymore. There weren't any tears left. So I laid down and stared at the ceiling till school the next day.
School was a nightmare. I was tired and everyone at school was talking about how they had a long time to live. It also got around. That I was going to die in my thirties. Not.
Everyone was really nice about it though. Except bakugo. We always kinda talked sometimes. But now he was all. "Who are you again?"
I don't want to die with him hating me. God.
After school I went to go write more letters.
Dear Aizawa, you're probably the best teacher I've ever had and I'm sorry about lying to everyone about how long I'll live. Dick move of me I know.
You helped me control my quirk and I'm super thankful. And thank you for helping me through the whole "my parents are gonna die in like a year and they're just now telling me" situation. But I won't, or didn't. Live to see it happen. We're not close anymore so make sure you give them their letter too. And everyone else's.
Thank you for never giving up on me.
Sincerely, y/n.
Now Shoji, he's like super chill. We're study buddies.
Dear Shoji, I'm sorry I'll never get to help you with history, it's stupid anyway. I want you to know that you're my favorite species of octopus and no one can compare.
If you're sad that I'm gone just imagine the work you're in for when there's no one but you to keep Mineta away from the girls.
Thank you for showing me how to solve for X.
Sincerely, y/n.
Me and him were always keeping Mineta out of trouble. So we decided to become his divorced but still friends parents.
That one hurt my heart strings. Because like he's actually horrible at history. He's going to fail 1000%.
Next Ayoyama.
Dear Ayoyama.
I'm sorry I'm not going to be there to bedazzle pencils with you. Tell Totoroki that he has to take my place. You're probably the only person that knows I am into one direction, and we stan. Don't be sad because I'll be watching you from glitter heaven.
Thank you for adding the razzle to my dazzle.
Sincerely, y/n.
Tokoyami now.
Dear tokoyami.
You're probably my favorite emo, Jiro doesn't count she's a closet emo. And ask Tsuyu out I know you like her. Tell dark shadow mommy loves him. We had shared custody over dark shadow. Thank you for showing me hero's can be so terrifyingly depressed we turned it into a meme.
Sincerely, y/n.
Denki now. I'm crying again and I got tokoyami's paper really soggy. I wrote a note that said. Sorry for crying on your letter. In the corner.
Dear Denki, please do not electrify this paper it's important. you're the meme lord and nothing can change that. Though I can't be your meme queen I give that to Mina. And if you and Mineta don't get your act together I'm gonna throw some ghosty hands. Don't be sad or I'll taking you with me.
Thank you for showing me humor is not only great, but necessary.
Sincerely, y/n.
This continued all night.
The last one that night, and the 20th letter I wrote was Totoroki's. I wasn't ready to write Bakugo's.
Dear Totoroki, I know you're gay.
I was very tempted to just put that.
I'm sorry for lying and no I didn't tell anyone. I also see you staring at Izuku's ass a lot so just ask him out already. You're probably the 'chillest' person till you get really mad. Haha see what I did.
Thank you for showing me that no matter what your past is. You can be destined for greatness.
Sincerely, y/n.
There. Everyone's but Bakugo's. I wrote my parents ones the next day. I cried a lot of tears I didn't even know it had. I Also did some stupid stuff and tied off loose ends with people. Just get ready. But I didn't tell anyone. Not even my parents. Not even Tsu. But I did tell Nezu. But he's an animal. I think.
"Principal Nezu, I need to talk to you in private." I told him as he let me into his office.
I thought the school might need to know. Just in case.
"Is everything alright?" He asked sipping his tea.
I closed the door behind me.
"I lied to Mr. Aizawa and my classmates about my time." I told him.
He looked a little surprised.
"How much time do you have left then?" He asked sitting up.
"3 days." I told him.
"I figured you were lying to some extent. I didn't think it would be so soon." He told me.
"I'm really sorry. I just didn't want them to worry." I told him.
"Well, we've had students die a few months after these things happen, but not days." He told me.
"On behalf of the school, you're excused from all assignments. It may seem grim but your grades are useless now."
"Are you going to have to tell Aizawa?" I asked.
"I'm afraid I will, but don't worry. He would never let it slip to anyone." He told me.
I nodded.
To be honest I completely stopped doing all work anyway.
I wrote him a note that night and left it on his desk the next morning. I told him not to open it till I had died.
Now Bakugo's turn.
Dear Bakugo, I'm sorry that I lied. I really am. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I'm writing your letter last because I couldn't figure out how to say thing without wanting to throw up in my mouth but I'm in love with you. Or was at least. I love you, and honestly I had this dream that we would get married and grow old together and have 7 dogs and die at the same time. Im sorry this probably isn't what you want to hear right now. I'm sorry I never told you how I felt maybe I would be okay with dying. That's what I wrote in the class letter but I'm so scared. I don't want to leave you guys. I'm sorry the paper has a bunch of blotches on it my eyes are leaking. Tell them your note said 'you're an asshole but I'll miss you' can't have them thinking I went soft.
That was a joke don't tell them shit or I'll haunt your dreams.
Thank you for showing me what love is.
Love, y/n.
I looked down at my watch. An hour. A measly hour to live. I wish I didn't know. I'm not ready. But I couldn't spend my last hour alive crying.
I put all the letters for the class in a box putting the class one on top. And a note that says.
Only take yours there's one for all of you.
I'm watching @-@.
I put it on my bed. So when they check my room. They'll all be there.
I went to the mirror and made myself look not like a zombie. I made my way downstairs.
"Why guys!" I waved.
We talked for a little bit. I saw I watch.
1 minute.
"Hey I have to go to the bathroom." I lied to them. Everyone was there. Even bakugo and tokoyami who are usually in their rooms.
"Goodbye." I mumbled.
I went to my room, but before I could close the door I fell to the ground week. The countdown is when you start dying. It takes a few more minutes for your brain to completely shut down.
I think someone came to check on me.
I heard a scream.
"Y/n!? Y/n?! Are you there talk to me!" Ururaka dived down next to me. She saw my wrist. There was a long deep signaling I was dying.
"GET AIZAWA!" She screamed. The rest was a huge blur. Some people were at the door. Aizawa was next to me.
"Too late." Was something I roughly made out.
I heard bakugo yelling.
"No! She said she had 25 years left!" He yelled.
"She lied."
I was now numb, couldn't feel anything. It's all the chemicals in your brain releasing making you happy.
I see is Bakugo's face. But it's blurry.
Then I'm gone.
Bakugo's pOv.
She lied about how much time she had. Why the hell would she do that?! She could've been with us, we could've helped her but she had to die alone! I didn't want her to die.
It was the day after and everyone in our class got the rest of the week out of classes.
There was a knock. I didn't answer.
"Bakugo, open the door." I heard Aizawa say.
Nothing. I hadn't talked to anyone in 24 hours I wasn't starting now.
"Y/n wrote letters to everyone before she died, I'll slip it under the door." He said.
What? You mean thats what she was doing? writing lousy letters?
I saw the paper by my door. I hesitantly got up and bent down to get it. I ended up just sitting on the floor.
Dear Bakugo, I'm sorry that I lied. I really am. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I'm writing your letter last because I couldn't figure out how to say this without wanting to throw up in my mouth but I'm in love with you. Or was at least. I love you, and honestly I had this dream that we would get married and grow old together and have 7 dogs and die at the same time. Im sorry this probably isn't what you want to hear right now. I'm sorry I never told you how I felt maybe I would be okay with dying. That's what I wrote in the class letter but I'm so scared. I don't want to leave you guys. I'm sorry the paper has a bunch of blotches on it my eyes are leaking. Tell them your note said 'you're an asshole but I'll miss you' can't have them thinking I went soft.
That was a joke don't tell them shit or I'll haunt your dreams.
Thank you for showing me what love is.
Love, y/n.
I read it over and over. Then again. I could hear her voice saying all the words. Like she was still here.
Hell, I loved her too.
I will tell them shit. Damnit I want her to haunt my dreams. I don't care if in my dreams she's the queen of the world or the monster in my closet. I want to see her. One more Damn time. If I wasn't such an ass and told her how I felt before she died I could've gotten to kiss her like I always thought about. I just want one minute to explain that I didn't hate her like she thought I did.
I didn't realize it but I was sobbing. Something I didn't know I could do. Not really. If never been so sad to this point before. Never this guilty.
I didn't care if someone heard me, I didn't care if they knew I loved her. I'd say it on live television just to see that smile again. And she even wore it when she knew she was going to die just days later. I wouldn't be able to control myself. I'd be angry so and that the universe would do be so dirty. But the universe kind of did. Because I get to live 67 years and 3 months without her.

Oh my god I BAULED while writing this. Dude it's not okay. I don't even know I could write such angsty angst.
I don't know where I saw this prompt but daym did it hurt my little baby heart.