Iida x goofy villan reader

Notes
_______
Okay but hear me out, this will be funny
It's all basically dialog so don't get triggered.
_______

Y/n, the villain with super speed. Has absolutely no idea what she's doing.

She caught the hero Imperium at her door and has no clue what to do with him. Her father also happened to be a villain before he walked out on her and her mother so she thought she would find him and throat punch him for
leaving.

"Who are you?" Imperium asked, while tied up to a rusty pipe that he could totally break.

"Are you serious?" She asked, deadpanned.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I'm the most infamous, ruthless, intelligent villain ever, you should be scared." She said sarcastically.

"Huh?"

She didn't look like a villain at all, she was wearing sweatpants and a grey hoodie stained with what looked like spaghetti sauce.

"I'm kidding! I actually haven't thought of a name yet so just call me your worst nightmare." She stuck out her hand for the hero to shake.

"Oh wait you're tied up I forgot haha. Now, why'd you come to my evil lair in the first place? I haven't actually committed a crime yet." Y/n said hopping up to the counter of her basement apartment.

"I need your help." The hero told her.

"Huh? With what? If you need a hitman I know a guy." She told him, grabbing a jar of olives.

"No, I need your help finding a villain." He said reluctantly.

"You're asking me? A villain? To help find another villain. Sorry man but not my thing." She said still working on opening her olives.

"I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important, since you said you haven't committed any crimes, then I can get your villain status revoked." He told her.

"Sorry, but I have a villainous plan to get back to." She lied.

The truth is that attractive men make her uncomfortable and working with him would be weird.

"What's your plan then?" He asked.

"That would just be stupid, I'm not an idiot mr hero guy." But she was in fact, an idiot. "When I let you go you'll just go and tell your superiors or something." She told him, now hitting the lid of the jar against the counter.

"So you're going to let me go?"

"No0000Oo! I'm going to keep a nerdy hunky superhero in my basement apartment and hope no one comes after you." She said sarcastically.

"If you help me I'll make sure no one knows of your hideout." He said finally.

She stopping trying to break the jar open to walk over to him.

"Fine. But on one condition. Actually two, no three conditions and I'll help you." She told him pulling up a chair in front of where he was tied up.