Sooner | Shinso

I was very frustrated, I'm in class 1-A with the people that would probably be main characters in an anime. -Wait.
Anyway, I was excelling in my classes and in training, imagine where caring and caffeine can get you.
But there's one problem.
Hitoshi Shinso.
Yeah mind control sports festival guy. I have sadly developed feelings for the violet haired boy and I want to get rid of them. I have other things the worry about.
I don't know why I like him, is it because of his quirk? I didn't know I was into that. But it doesn't matter why. It just needs to stop. We talk after class sometimes when Izuku bothers him to oblivion. I think Deku's trying time be friends with him but Shinso's resilient.
Well I do have an idea on why I like him.
He's like a solid 8, defiantly a 9.5 without the eye bags. He's also tall, and isn't annoying or a douche bag. Pretty dateable. I would ask him out if I didn't have becoming a hero to worry about. I don't want to distract him either, he's trying to get into the hero course. I was thinking after we graduate, but that's years from now. I can't get him out of my head I need to think about something else.
That's when someone grabbed my shoulders.
"AH!" I yelped turning around getting ready to beat the shit out of my attacker.
It was just Shinso trying to scare me.
"Don't do that!" I slapped his shoulder.
"Your reaction time was a little slow y/n." He chuckled.
"Shush, I wasn't paying any attention." I told him.
"Then what were you thinking about." He asked.
"Nothing." I said as I felt my face heat up.
"Oh yeah sure." He rolled his eyes.
"It's nothing you should concern yourself with." I told him continuing my walk to the dorms.
"You like someone right?" He asked lazily.
"I told you it's none of your business." I said.
"At least say it's not one of those snobs from your class." He told me.
"It's nobody I'm serious." I told him.
"I'm just curious."
"Well curiously killed the cat Shinso." I rolled my eyes.
"I love cats." He smiled leaning forward beside me.
"Yeah they're assholes just like you." I scoffed.
"Okay wow, I see when I'm not wanted."
"Finally."
"Just tell me, who?"
"I never said I had a crush, now will you leave it please?" I asked.
"Just tell me what class they're in." He told me.
I decided to entertain him.
"Your class alright? Now drop it." I told him. He stopped walking. I looked back at a confused lavender boy.
"My class? They're all worse then yours wow, you have awful taste." He teased.
"Or I could just be pulling your leg." I told him.
"Yeah because that's all you can reach.
"Okay that was very rude." I told him.
"Tell me who, I won't tell anyone."
May as well get it off my chest.
"I don't want these feelings alright? They're annoying and distracting. So I'll tell you as long as you don't think of my in a different way." I told him.
"I swear." He said.
"I like you, bye." I said quickly turning away.
"Waitwaitwaitwait, was that a joke? You're joking." He said grabbing my wrist.
I didn't saw anything.
"Oh shit, well. That's inconvenient that you don't want to like me because I happen to like you on purpose." He said.
I shot around.
"Huh?!" I asked.
"Yeah, can't believe you didn't figure it out sooner."