Flirt | Bakugo

Fluff_Layla gave me this suggestion.

Y/n l/n was a flirt. But no one saw her as that, not really. They couldn't get over how short she was. 4'8 and 15 years old had to be some sort of record-
Anyway. Someone that saw through her height was Bakugo Katsuki. She just loved to annoy him with her flirtatious nature. (Think of Mrs joke and aizawa.)
She got away with it because all the girls would yell and Bakugo for saying anything mean to her.
Him, kirishima, Denki, Mina and y/n were all hanging out in the park. At night. While it was closed. Running from the security guard. Somehow they got split up and she was left to try and escape with Bakugo. Bakugo has the great idea to climb a tree and hide till they could escape.
He jumped up into the tree out of sight. Y/n however couldn't reach.
"Give me your hand." Bakugo told her in a low growl. Hating himself for wanting to help the annoying flirt.
Y/n thought she didn't need help. And she was going to show him she could reach it by herself.
"Physically at the moment? No. In marriage? Totally." She told him.
"Fuck you." He said grabbing both her arms and pulling her up into the tree.
Bakugo was sitting against the tree afraid to move in case they made a sound. Uncomfortable enough for him, y/n was sitting between his legs, up against his chest. If she fell she'd totally give them away. So he held his arms around her to steady her.
"This is romantic." She flirted.
"Shut up before I make you." He whispered in her ear. He didn't want to get arrested tonight. Y/n seemed to have no worry of getting in trouble since the only thing going through her mind was.
Oh my god Bakugo's holding me, don't be weird. Over and over.
"Is that a challenge?" She giggled as bakugo growled.
"You love me." She looked up at him.
He would if you didn't annoy the shit out of him. But he can't believe he hasn't killed you yet.
"Of course not you fucking dwarf." Bakugo told her.
"I prefer fun sized." She laughed.
Bakugo laughed to. Which he scolded himself for since he was supposed to hate you.
"Aw, your laugh is cute when you're not plotting to kill someone." Y/n laughed.
He felt heat rush into his cheeks and his chest swell up.
"I'm not cute, if anyone is it's you." She scoffed. After a few seconds he froze realizing what he said.
For the first time ever, y/n was speechless. She was so used to giving people compliments. But as soon as she got one she didn't know what to do.
"I'm what?" She asked.
"Nothing." He said quickly.
"Did you just call me cute?" She asked.
"Yeah like how puppies are cute- stupid."
Her head was tilted back enough for her to see his red face to know. She is in face not cute how puppies are cute.
She reached her head up and kissed him. Quickly realizing he'd probably push her out of the tree she quickly pulled away hoping to never get into this situation again.
"Sorry." She stuttered out.
"What? Nervous?" Bakugo asked trying to get back at her for the weeks of torment.
"At least I grew a pair and kissed you." She laughed.
Bakugo was insulted. He took his and and pushed her head up and put his lips to hers. Kissing her for more then half a second like she did.
When he finally pulled away she was dumbfounded.
"What-." Was all she whispered. He laughed at her lack of words then realized what he just did.
He kissed the class flirt.
'Shes never going to leave me alone now'