Liquid Stupid Confidence | Bakugo x reader

Notes
________

This was just an idea I spontaneously got and I really like how it turned out.
The King Quote from the oneshot is: "More like liquid stupid confidence"
Enjoy!!!
________

Y/n was never one for parties, but she was graduating soon and a few drinks at a get together with her class couldn't do much harm.
Well it could, but she was trying not to overthink it.

What if she drank too much and embarrassed herself? Or maybe hurt herself, or someone else?!
This is why she hates parties and drinking, people are unpredictable.

"Y/n don't worry about it, you know you don't have to drink if you don't want to." Mina Ashido comforted, she was the the extrovert that took the antisocial, first year y/n under her wing almost 3 years ago.

"I know I don't have too, but I've never really drank before and we're graduating and we should celebrate, I just don't want to embarrass myself." Y/n said, helping Mina pull alcohol out of the cabinets.

Her friend bought an apartment not long ago, it was a house warming party / get wasted get together. Most of their class would be showing up any minute.

"If you're worried about what Bakugo's gonna think don't worry, he's a heavy drinker." Her friend said, pulling out the chips and dip that they prepared earlier.

Y/n's oldest brother did the deed of buying the alcohol, though refusing to go to "a baby party".
But he had just graduated collage and his partying days are over. All Ashido could add to the conversation was "might be a baby party but it's all your old ass can handle!"

The first to knock on the door was kirishima, another good friend of y/n's and the most loyal supporter of the h/c girls long time crush on their explosive friend.

"Hey Kiri! You're the first one to show up but make yourself at home!" Mina told the red haired, now 6 and a half foot tall man, inviting him in.
Puberty did a number on him. As well and most of the other boys in the class.

"Hey Kiri, can you help me with this?" Y/n asked Kirishima, unable to reach the red plastic cups on the top shelf of the pantry. She could just get a chair but when you have a giant as a best friend there's no need.

"Yeah sure, weird how you've barely grown since our first year." The man told his much shorter friend.
It's not like she was short, pretty average actually. But everyone looks like an ant compared to him.

"Oh hush you're just a huge lug." She said taking the cups from the mans hand.

"It's alright, Bakugo's into short girls anyway." Kirishima teased, trying to sound innocent.

Red immediately flushed her cheeks, nearly matching the solo cups in her hands. She quickly shot around to meet her taller friends eyes.
"You didn't say anything did you?!" She questioned.
Mina laughed at her cracking voice.

"You're hopeless, how do you plan on asking him it if whenever someone mentions him you freak out?!" Mina exclaimed, breathing between her wheezes.

"I don't plan on it! I'm telling you, it's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be!" The girl defended, her hands were already getting sweaty.
She put the cups on the counter and wipes her palms on her shirt.

"Your face is strawberry red! You're in love with him!" Mineta exclaimed. Grabbing some shot glasses from atop of the fridge.

"I am not! I don't know why you're teasing me we're adults now." Y/n squeaked, covering her face with her hands in attempt to cool herself down before the next person arrived.