Jealous Bakugo x clueless reader

I was talking with some boys from class B. They were super cool and I got their numbers. I haven't met a lot of people so it's really cool that I'm suddenly making so many friends. One of my best friends Katsuki was standing by a tree waiting to walk home with me. Obviously he was over it and walked up to me.
"Come on shorty. Stop flirting with these extras and hurry up." He snarled.
That was new. He usually just growls at people like a small dog.
"Bye guys!" I waved goodbye at my new friends.
"Now many boyfriends you have short ass?" He asked.
"What? None why?" I asked.
"They were totally flirting with you. And so are every other boy that talks to you. And I'm sick of it." He said.
"What? They weren't flirting stop being so judgmental. I'm just making friends." I told him.
"You try to make friends with the wrong people. They're loosers and they don't see how badass you are and they're trying to take advantage of how blindly nice you are to people!" He told me.
Certainly not! They're just being friendly.
"Katsuki, I'm serious! They would've told me if they liked me stop being so controlling." I told him.
"People usually don't just tell you if they like you y/n." He said.
"How would you know? You said you've always stayed away from dating." I told him.
"I know because I like someone okay?" He rolled his eyes.
"Then ask them out stupid." I told him.
"No, I'll get rejected and I'm to cool to be rejected so no." He told me.
"Practice on me." I told him.
"What?!" He exclaimed. I swear I saw pink tint his cheeks.
"Practice asking them out on me." I told him.
"Fine, hey you go to the movies with me." He said awkwardly.
"I said ask. Girls don't like being bossed around. Unless it's not a girl!" I said flustered.
"No it's a girl!" He said equally hysterical.
"Okay, try again." I told him.
"Hey, you do you want to go to the movies with me Friday?" He said not making eye contact.
"Yes Bakugo I would love to go to the movies with you. Sene." I smiled.
"It that really it?" He asked.
"Well yeah, it's how all the movies work." I told him.
"So I just ask my crush out like that?" He asked.
"Yup! Next time you see them do that! I mean it's not always a hundred percent but if someone asked me out like that I'd say yes." I said to him.
"Okay, y/n would you like to go to the movies Friday night?" He asked.
"I ment your crush not me haha!" I laughed.
"Would you like to go to the movies Friday night?" He asked again.
"Why are you doing that? Stop your scaring me. Is there a button I should press?" I asked.
He rolled his eyes.
"Ever think that I'm asking you because my crush is you?" He asked.
"Well that's crazy!" I told him.
"Crazy things happen all the time." He said stopping in front of me stepping a little closer then we've ever been.
"Wait you mean-?"
"Yes, now you free Friday or not?" He asked.