Bakugo x wife reader

Notes
______
I'm feeling domestic au today lel
______

Bakugo was happily married, his job at the agency was going great, the only person from UA he worked with was Kirishima thank god. Little did he know all this content stuff was gonna go out the window.
When Deku was assigned to the same agency he worked at.
Once he found out he couldn't have been more pissed, he was working on his anger and he didn't want to explode anything, he recalled wanted to blow something up basically.
As soon as he got home his wife y/n, who was playing animal crossing in the living room asked how his day went.
"Awful." Was all he said.
They'd only been married for about 6 months but y/n definitely knew when something was really bothering him.
"Want to talk about it?" She asked putting down her game, sitting up and turning around to see Bakugo rummaging through the fridge. She then made a mental note to pick up milk on her way home from work the next day.
"I have to work with Deku." He sneered, as he made a sandwich.
She finally understood now, he only got this worked up when he saw the green haired hero on the news. She was in the general studies department at UA, she hadn't met Bakugo till their second year there, he won't admit it but he's been in love with her since.
"And now he's talking to me like we're old friends or something." He said taking an angry bite of his ham and cheese sandwich.
"But you are old friends." Y/n told him, scooting over to give him a place to sit.
"Kindergarten doesn't count." He said sitting crisscrossed next to her.
"Well you were in the same class all your lives, of course he'd want to catch up and see how you've been babe." She told him, again turning to her game.
"Well I don't care about him for if he wants to catch up with me, he doesn't even know we're married I'm completely fine with never talking to him." Bakugo grumbled, looking over his wife's shoulder so he could see the switch screen.
"Who from work even knows you're married anyway?" She asked.
"Kirishima."
That's it?"
"I'm not gonna tell everyone I'm married, that's weird they probably don't even care." He said taking another bite of his sandwich.
"You're such an introvert." She giggled.
"No I'm not! You're the introvert!" He said quickly.
"Well I didn't fall In love with an extraverted Katsuki, I fell in love with the one that hates everyone all the time." She said, quickly kissing his lips.
The next few weeks were torture for Bakugo, he wasn't only forced to pass by Deku on a daily basis, but also work with him during villain attacks. But he could deal with it, since it's not only just about winning for him anymore. If working with the broccoli headed idiot would keep the city along with his wife safe he could live with it.
Until a villain attacked only a few blocks away from the his and his wife's apartment complex.
Too bad he was gonna have to work with Deku.
But his wife was home from work by now. And if anything happened to her he'd probably blow
Someone up.
She was walking home after getting the groceries and she heard someone yell. The building next to her started to crumble, she dropped the milk she was carrying and sprinted away from the falling rubble. The street was pretty crowded, the least she could do was help some people get away before the hero's showed up. Even though Katsuki would throw a fit.
She was able to help a lady stand up before another yell echoed and the building across the street crumbled. A villain with a voice quirk probably. The best thing she could do was stay out of the way. She gathered with other civilians as the police set up a border. She smiled when she saw her husband blast his way to the sene along with red riot and Deku.
The three hero's were able to get everything under control before anyone it seriously injured. The worst that happened was y/n twisted her ankle running away. Doesn't mean Katsuki was happy about it.
"You have to be more careful, if you tripped and fell that yelling weirdo could've gotten you." Bakugo told his wife while the crowd was dispersing.
"Oh stop being such a sourpuss I'm fine." She laughed as he helped her off the ground.
The one really confused on why Bakugo was talking to was random girl was Deku, he thinks she looks familiar but he can't put his finger on it. Kirishima said, "That's his wife." Quietly, as Bakugo was still scolding her and she was laughing at him.
"What?!" Deku whispered back.
"Yeah he doesn't talk about her that much."
"He just didn't seem like the type." Deku murmured.
"That's what I said but they're totally made for each other." Kirishima told him.
"I can fucking hear you weird hair." Bakugo turned to them.
"It's what you get for not inviting him to the wedding." Y/n commented, laughing.
"Why you-!"
"I'll see you guys later!" She yelled at the other two hero's before being chased by her husband.
When she turned around to see how much he had gained on her he scooped her up and threw her over his shoulder.
"Katsuki! Let me down!" She laughed.