Only for you Katsuki x reader

It was bad, I felt hopeless. Stupid. God I always get in the way and now I'm laying on the asphalt waiting for someone to save me, unable to move. I called for backup before this earthquake creating Villain called one of his buddies to immobilize me. I had a red hot chain wrapped around my arms. The burning was to much I couldn't move if I wanted to. I screamed for the first 30 seconds and sobbed for the rest. Now my face is just stained with salty tears and sweat that I physically can't wipe away. I heard some exploding, I winched at the loud sound and groaned at the new position causing more flesh to burn.
"Ah!" I yelled in pain as I saw a certain Ash blonde hero came to me rescue.
My boyfriend Katsuki.
"Go follow the damn villains they couldn've gotten far." I told him trying not to move.
"Hell no, you need to get to the hospital."
He looked scared, I've never seen him like this. But he didn't freeze and he got to work untying me.
Since he was basically resistant to heat he carefully pulled off the chains. I tried not to look but my numb with pain skin that just pealed off with the hot metal.
I was blacking out from the pain. I felt myself fall deeper into unconsciousness with every step he took carrying me.
I remember being wheeled off on a table and a bright lamp. But that's it. I woke up to an overwhelming light shining in my face.
"Oh thank god." I felt a squeeze on my hand.
I tired that sit up but I was met with an intense throb.
"Hey, easy." I heard a soothing voice beside me. It sounded like Katsuki but it's not something he would say. We just moved in with each other last week. And in our whole relationship he's never been the soother. Maybe this is someone else.
I turned my head to see him, but tired and worried. He goes to bed at an unholy hour. 8:30. It drives me crazy so any lack of sleep throws him off.
"How long have I been here?" I asked.
"About a day, you have some bad burns." He told me.
"Figures."
"Hey as soon as you see something you don't think you can handle, call me." He said to be.
"I thought I could, then some other guy showed up. And I didn't really get a good look at either of them." I groaned.
"I'm serious, you scared the shit outta me. If I didn't find you when I did you could've died." He told me as he squeezed my hand tighter.
"I'm sorry, but this is my job if there was any chance of catching that guy I had to take it." I told him.
"Yeah and look at what taking a chance did to you." There were tears in his eyes, he was grinding his teeth to keep them from falling.
"Hey babe, I'm okay really, I'm sure I'll heal just fine." I told him putting my free hand on his cheek. He took his own hand and placed it over top of mine.
A few tears rolled down his cheeks, I felt some tears in my eyes. I've never really seen him cry.
"Hey stop, you're making me cry too." I sniffed.
"Serves your right for scaring me like that." He told me.
I laughed a little, but my stomach was burnt the worst and the movement caused the pain to return. He sifted in his seat.
"I'm okay, just a little sore nothing we haven't seen before." I told him wiping one of his tears away with my thumb.
"Please don't do anything like that again." He told me.
"No promises." I smirked.
He took my hand off of his cheek and kissed my knuckles.
"You're such a softie." I smiled.
"Only for you babe."

I had this written like a month ago and I'm just now posting it for some reason, but anyway there's some heart melting fluff at the end XD