Finger guns | Iida x reader

"Babe, Babe, Babe, Babe ba-." You pulled on you boyfriend Tenya's sleeve.
"What is it? And what did I say about pet names?" He asked.
"One, I'm bored and want affection, two, you call me love all the time." You told him cuffing our arms together.
"That's completely different." He smirked.
He would never make a joke like that before you started dating. He's still stiff but you've rubbed off on him.
"Yeah gottcha, now lets go do something." You told him pulling off the sidewalk to the park down the block.
"We should really just go back to the dorms." He told me.
I walked backwards in front of him.
"Why? You scared of breaking curfew?" You smiled before tripping over you feet. You didn't fall but it was hilarious.
"Pppffftt!" You laughed.
"Did you have caffeine today?" He asked.
"Yes, Yes I did." You smiled taking his a hand.
He chuckled looking down at his feet.
He would still be a stuck up weirdo who chops the air every 5 seconds if he hadn't met you, in your first year you were complete opposites. Now he's just a little better at relaxing. You however, are a completely different story. You use jokes and weird dances to cope with in resolved childhood tramas, nice. He knows this, and he also knows being a complete nerd makes you happy, so he's not to hard on you for breaking rules. staying up till 3 am on the balcony is something he can't really let go though. His dorms right under yours so you crumbled a paper ball that says. I love you love me back please." (This was a year after you started dating btw) you're just clingy.
You jumped up and down to wake him up and spam texted Tenya To walk to his balcony. He did so after a few minutes and saw the letter.
"Y/n, it's to early for this you need to go to sleep." He said rubbing his eyes.
You leaned over the edge and waved at him.
"I love you." You smiled before falling over. He grabbed you before you could hit the ground though.
"You're going to get yourself hurt, stop doing this." He said now highly alert.
You peaked his lips and stood on the concrete edge.
"No can do, but I will watch some naruto if you wanna come." You told him.
"No, That breaks 3 dorm rules." He told you.
"Suit yourself babes, I love you." You finger gunned him jumping back to your balcony.
"Love you too." He smirked.
That's what he thought of as you were walking to your secret spot in the woods. Not even he knows about it.
"Welcome to me casa." You told him happily spinning.
He chuckled at you and looked around.
There was a little cliff about 4-5 meters tall doing into a large pond. Surrounded by trees. Perfect for you to get away.
"And look!" You said exited pointing up.
A wooden platform in a tree.
"It's my vibing tree." You told him.
"Let's go see it then." He told you grabbing your hand.
"Wow you're actually exited about one of my weird things. I knew you'd come around." You laughed.
That laugh. He thought.
He loved it. He could record it and listen to it on repeat like you did with "the one that got away" by Katy Perry when you were sad in middle school. He didn't know him in middle school. But you told him about it. And he loved that you would tell him something like that. Or how when you were in middle school you drew little solar systems on your hands when you were bored.
He watched you draw on your notes in class, it consisted of hearts, cartoon pictures of him, and farm animals, you like them shut up.
He loved all of it.
"Babe? You're being really quiet." You told him rubbing your arms.
"You know I love you right, like a lot?" He asked.
"Yes, Ha, it's funny I'm waiting for a but." You said.
But?
"No that's it, I love you more then I love anything else."
You were waiting for him to say something like "but this isn't working out." To ruin your whole damn career.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, I just get nervous when people get all sentimental, so stop." You laughed.
"No I won't stop." He smiled.
"I love you, because you tell me about the dorky things you did 5 years ago and how when you find a new song you try not to listen to it on repeat to get tired of it."
"Now I feel like your proposing or something. Roller coaster." You grinned.
It's not the first time you've thought about marrying him, like at all. You've been together for 3 years, that's longer then most couples wait. You both might only be 18 but it doesn't mean you don't legitimately think you could have a future with him.
"I could." He said seriously.
You tilted your head and cocked an eyebrow.
"You serious? Because if you're not I'm probably gonna cry." You said.
"I mean, we know it's going to happen, everyone else knows it going to end up happening. We can wait as long as we want, I just don't want someone else to take you because I didn't commit fast enough." He told you.
"Holy guacamole." You whispered.
He chuckled.
You arms were now wrapped around his neck.
"This is serious stop making me laugh." He told you.
He was seriously thinking about doing this after your graduated. But this seems like a perfect time. He doesn't have a ring yet, you're not one for jewelry anyway.
"Okay Sorry continue." You told him.
"Y/n l/n will you do me the privilege of marrying me?" He asked.
"Duh." Was all you said.
He burst into laughter.
"Okay! Duh? Really?" He asked with his fav win the crook of your neck.
"It's not like you even had to ask, like it was practically happening anyway. I think Ururaka has the wedding plans." You laughed running your fingers through his hair.
"Wait, I have something." You told him reaching into your pocket and pulling out two rings.
"I was gonna give you one, like a promise ring or something, but now each of us can have one as an engagement thing." You told him handing him one and slipping the other on your left ring finger, he did the same. It was obvious which was yours and which was his. You had to get completely different sized because of your baby hands.
They were a silvery coppery color, you think it's tin but you found them in a thrift store and got them fitted at the jeweler.
"Aren't I suppose to give you a ring?" He asked smiling.
"Well, I'm not usually the one to do things the old fashioned way." You giggled.
"We should get back. The suns getting pretty low." He told you.
"Yeah, lets get outta here." You told him jumping down without using the ladder.
He chuckled before scolding you for being reckless. Then followed to do what you did.
"My Peer pressers getting time you huh?" You asked.
"You are not my peer your my fiancé." He said drooping an arm over your shoulder.
"Do your parents know about this? Because mine sure don't." You laughed.
"I told them I was going to when we graduated." He said.
"Really?" You asked.
"I've been thinking about it since I met you. Think wasn't one of my rare impulse decisions." He kissed your head.
"I'm gonna text my parents, if they don't approve they can suck an egg because we're legally adults." You said pulling out your phone and tapping on "my creators" group chat. Consisting of your mom and dad. Who are divorced but aren't toxic about it.

You kid: mom dad me has news

Birther: did you pass algebra thanks to that boyfriend of yours?

La dada: yeah, I like him you should get married or something

Birther: yeah, you you better not be texting to tell us you broke up or I'm gonna, what do you say? "Freak"

Your kid: that's exactly what I say. And dad your in luck.

La dads: what?

Your kid: we're engaged

Birther: your kidding?

La dads: aren't you like 9?

Your kid: I hope that was a joke, I'm 18. And mom I'm serious. He said he would do it after we graduated but we said screw it

La dads: where are you? When? Why?

Your kid: on our way back to the dorms.

Birther: wear protection

Your kid: MOM WHAT THE HELL?!

La dada: yeah we know what you're gonna do, we're not stupid we were kids once too

Your kid: oh my god no! We haven't! Oh my gooooioodddd

Birther: your a virgin? Wow 🥱

La dada: yeah, haven't you been dating for like a year?

Your kid: it's been 3 years dad

La dada: LMAOO

Birther: what does that mean?

Your kid: where you not paying attention to the 50 minute google slide I made to teach you slang?

Birther: sorry I was LOADED

la dada: Don't doubt it

Birther: okay wow

La dada: Don't get salty

Birther: I'm a saltine right now

Your kid: I love you guys, and your cool with it?

Birther: oh yeah, just make sure he doesn't suck in bed before you get hitched. It's the mistake I made with your father

La dada: ouch

Birther: I'm kidding, just know what your in for

Your kid: of course I love you guys!

Birther: ❤️

La dada: ❤️❤️❤️💜❣️💖🧡🤎💟💕💕💓💓🤎💕💘💛💛💞💝🕉🤎☸️💞☸️💞💕☪️💞☸️

Your child: okay we get it

"They are completely fine with it." I told him.
"I know, I was reading over your shoulder." He said awkwardly.
"Oh, ah, yeah. I'm sure they were kidding, about that."
I mean it's not like you've never thought about it. But you're not the most mature, and you're completely aware of that. Acting your age in a task but you do know you don't want to do the devils tango till you ready with the right person. And your with the right person, but when will you be ready? Ever? That would be a little extreme to be married and a Virgin.