Iida x goofy villian reader headcannons

Notes
_______
You guys thought this was hilarious so here's some headcannons
_______

• iida keeps trying to stop y/n from scaring children

• she hates how everything's always so clean

• she becomes a hero but only so she can get on the news and shoot the middle finger at the reporters

• "keep your morals away from me"

• saves animals more often then people. "How do you think they feel? They don't even speak human."

• "i don't care what you say. Why? Because I literally forgot you existed till you spoke 3 seconds ago." - to her superiors

• everyone wants to fire her but since the media seems to love her "interesting" personality she gets to stay.

• "I literally don't care at all."

• "my father killed my hamster then left to become a villain, your parking ticket doesn't effect me."

• someone random: "so you think that's
funny?" Her: "No but is seems to bother you so I'll laugh anyway."

• the only person that can tell her to stop breaking the thugs arm (that was just an example) is iida.

• "I'll stop if we can pick up Chinese on the way home."

• "i don't care about your daughters play, I'm honestly just waiting till I can clock out, Carl."

• "you can kick me in the face but don't you DARE look at my boyfriend like that!" -to some villain they're fighting.

• "shut uUuuuUuuuUuppppppPPPpp"

• "no I'm not done telling you why you're wrong."

• she's a hardcore feminist

• "if a agree with you, which I don't, I'm trying to not suck as a person anymore."

• "my boyfriend said so, and he has glasses so he's right."

• one time a little boy asked her out after she kicked some villain ass "no but I'll be your wingman." He cried
"Tenya I promise I wasn't trying to make him cry that time!"

• "I might've low-key but laxatives in that super rich guys coffee."

• "no Carl I will not take over your shift, why? Because you're a thot I know you're cheating on your wife and I'm gonna tell her."

• "honestly I don't know why villains are trying anymore, unlike the rest of you goody goodys I won't hesitate to kill. Oh babe I'm kidding!"

• "so mrs Carl's wife, yeah he's a man whore. Don't worry I'll break his car windows for you, I know a guy so you'll get everything from the divorce."

• "Tenya! On a scale from one to ten how mad would you be if I broke my mom out of the psych ward?!" -says as she's calling him while her mother's in the front seat of the car.

• "yeah I played volleyball in highschool, why? Because I could spike into girls' faces and it still be legal. I was known as the tooth fairy."

• at an interview "yes I did aspire to be a villain before I was a hero but the only illegal thing I did was speed, into a Walmart, but that was an accident."

Thanks for reading you thought the 2 oneshots of this was funny as fuck so you're welcome