Lovestruck |Mirio x reader|

I'm on season 4 now so expect Mirio spamm.

Okay yeah I was love struck. I'm sooorrrryyyy, I know I have my studies and training to think about but this 3rd year is so cute it's not even funny.
I'm a second year at UA, kinda boring honestly. I'm very average compared to others in my class. But I have been told I was pretty and really desirable by more then one person over the course of my life. It's kinda strange actually. I guess I'm the girl next door...
But I could never date anyone in my class. I like Togata Mirio. One of the big 3. He's super powerful, like his work ethic is unmatchable. We've talked a few times. He considers me an acquaintance. I do too. But I also have a mad crush on him. I was zoned out in class and was doodling hearts in the corners of my notebook.
But I can't make it seem obvious, someone will catch on-
"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I jumped around and slammed my book closed.
It was Mirio.
"Ah!" I said startled.
"The big 3 are here to take you out to train in the courses, since you guys will need to fill their places next year I want you to get acquainted with them." My teacher announced.
"Sorry y/n. I didn't mean to scare you." He told me standing up straight.
"No it's alright." I said flustered.
We were walking to some training facilities on campus.
"Wow you're on first name basis with the big 3?" My friend Tijami asked. (That's made up By the way)
"Yeah, we study together since I've been trying to get ahead of the classes and focus on training my quirk." I told him.
"Y/n! How have you been?! How's your quirk? Have you been keeping your grades up? Oh who am I kidding of course you have you're Y/n!" Nejire questioned as we walked.
"I've been doing fine- AH!" I yelled again as Mirio stopped in front of me facing me.
"Wow you're jumpy today!" He exclaimed.
Oh no it's gonna be obvious.
"Haha... yeah." I said turning my eyes away.
I've never been shy, sweet cheerful and motivational was my personality completely. But around this 3rd year I begin to completely fall apart. No one said being love sick was easy. I just want to get rid of these feelings and hurry up and be friends with him again.
After we trained with them and discussed how we could improve Mirio pulled me aside.
"Hey you've been acting pretty strange. Are you sure you're alright?" He asked with a hand on my shoulder. I felt a bead of sweat roll down my forehead.
"Yeah of course I'm alright, I couldn't think of any reason I wouldn't be." I told him nervously.
"You've seemed anxious, I don't want anything to distract from your training, you've worked so hard." He told me.
So this is about my training? Of course it is! That's why we talk so much, so we can get better. My quirk gives me a lot of speed and he needs to work on speed combat. I need to work of surprise attacks. This is what we are training buddies.
I made myself a little sad in that moment.
"Yeah I'm fine." I fake smiled getting rid of the anxiety. There's no reason to be nervous. Its not like anything will happen between us. He's just some upperclassmen.
He nodded, I'm sure he wasn't convinced but it's not like we're friends.
A week later we had a study session.
Oh god oh god oh god. I don't even know who I am anymore I can't pretend to be okay! Will they not notice? Nejire definitely will...
ahh! This is stupid!
"Hey! Fancy seeing you here!" Mirio smiled as we almost walked into each other in the hallway on our way to the room the teachers letting us use to study.
"O-oh hey." I told him with my head down.
"Oh come on! You're acting so down what's up! I won't tell anyone." He beamed like the sun.
"Nothings wrong, I'm just tired from training." I said.
Wait no!
"You tired? You've never been tired in your life it's your quirk." He laughed.
"I ment like, mentally tired." I quickly recovered.
He looked concerned.
"Don't give me that look!" I told him covering my face with my hand.
"Oh I know what's wrong with you." He told me.
"What?" I asked a little scared what he would assume.
"You've got a crush! Who's the lucky guy I won't tell!" He exclaimed.
A few random students looked at us.
"Oh shhhh!" I told him.
He chuckled.
"That's ridiculous I do not have a crush." Lucky guy?
"You have lovestruck written all over your face, who is it?" He asked.
Ahhhhhhhg!
"It's no one, I told you it's not a crush." I said.
"I've seen someone who has a crush, and you like exactly like it. But I haven't seen you necessarily acting to strange with anyone. So tell me." He said shining like the stars.
"You have to promise not to think of me differently." I told him.
"I won't." He said getting exited.
"And you can't treat me different, and this is only between us. And I do not want these feelings so, just don't think to hard onto it." I told him pulling him around a corner.
"Okay who's the lucky guy?" He asked.
"It's you." I told him a little defeated.
"What?" He asked genuinely confused.
"It's you, now. Please don't make this awkward." I told him folding my arms over my chest and turning away.
"Fewww! I was getting a little nervous there!" He told me bending down a little.
"Huh?" I tilted my head.
"I feel the same way! Once I figured out you liked someone I was like "well this is inconvenient" then you told me it was me and I was like "wow That's great!" He exclaimed.
"I WAS REALLY STRESSING OVER NOTHING!" I told him. He jumped at my newfound volume. Then he laughed at me.
"Well, since we feel the same. How would you like to go out somewhere sometime?" He asked.
"Like a date?" I asked.
"Exactly like a date." He beamed.
"Okay!" I said excitedly.
"Nejire and Tamaki are probably waiting for us, we should get going." He told me.
"No need! We came to you!" Nejire peeped around the corner. Tamaki has his head against the wall.
"She- heard- dragged me- Sorry." Was all that I could make out.
"Are you dating? Where are you going out? Are you going to take care of her? I want her home by 11 no! 10:30!"
Nejires always been the curious type. But she also scares off all the boys. "-"
I was frozen, Mirio was not. But I'm sure he was a little embarrassed just didn't let us see.
"Yeah we're dating!" He yelled proudly putting his arm over my shoulder. Some people I knew from class saw. I waved nervously.
"Finally got the courage to tell her?" Nejire asked.
"No actually, she confessed to me!" He said proudly.
"WOW! I didn't know she felt like that! Am I not a good friend for not seeing her feel?" She asked pitting her finger on her lip thinking.
"No it's fine! I've always been good at hiding my feelings!" I told her.
"What else have you been hiding?" Mirio said very condescendingly.
"Nothing! Oh my god." I face palmed. He laughed at me.