Soulmate AU tenya iida x reader

This is risky, but I have to try and contact soulmate right? Everyone's done it, or at least tried. Sometimes it doesn't work you have to wait till it's "time" it's usually 21 but if I try at least I'll know where I stand I haven't even tried. You can telepathically connect with them. Then the first words that they tell you in person are permanently etched on your body. Most are on your wrist but I wouldn't know. Not on your face though. That would be awful.
I stared into my bathroom mirror at 3 am on a school night, I'm also nervous because I'm quirkless. Well basically. I just have extra brain room, I never forget and I know a bunch of big words but I don't like to be all flashy. I go to a normal high school and have normal friends. What if he's not normal. Your soulmate can be a guy or girl or neither. But you kinda just know. It's weird. So if you're gay, the universe got you, you know.
It was supposed to be hard to originally contact your soulmate, once you do though you can send messages with almost no trouble. You can't read others minds but you can telepathy connect, tell how the others feeling but not why. It's weird. I've never experienced it obviously and I'm sure I'll get it once I break the wall. People call it that. My mom likes to call it opening the window. You're shut off but once you get through to them you're able to talk to them without trying. My mom didn't marry her soulmate. My father, he died a little while after I was born she ended up marrying a man that never figured out how to contact his. They're supper happy though. It's like they're soulmates or something. Maybe I don't have to talk to them. Maybe I can find someone that I'll make equality as happy.
No.
I have to.
If I never know,
Then It'll eat at the back of my mind until I eventually give in.
Hello?
I forced into my head. Even with my brain power it hurts, like I'm crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.
I heard something, I couldn't really describe it though. With all the words that I have burnt into my head there isn't one that would work. But it rang through my head, but it wasn't a ring. I held my temples waiting for it to stop. It's different for everyone and the most pain comes with success not with failure. But damn it hurts. I don't actually use the big words I know. I think it's stupid saying something no one else really understands.
I feel sorry for the guy on the other end. He's probably wondering who blew his eardrums out.
Hello?
I thought again. This time with a response.
What's happening? It was the voice of someone probably around my age (thank god) he sounded awfully formal but tired.
It's um, your soulmate? I think?

Really?

No, I'm just some rando who can talk inside your head of course I'm your Soulmate
Oh, I think that was sarcasm. Well I'm Tenya Iida

Y/n l/n and you're inginiums brother right?

Yes I am

That's dope! I saw you in the sports festival! You did great!

Thank you, so I'm assuming you're from japan?

Yes I live a few Miles away from your school! I'm just some normal girl though nothing to special.

Well you sound young, a lot of people can't contact their soulmates till they're adults, I was to afraid to do it myself people say it can be painful.

Worth it.

Really?

Yes.

Well I'm glad you did it it's nice to have someone to talk to I'm busy studying right now and needed something to get me back on track.

You're studying at this hour?!

Yes I have a test tomorrow.