Party | Mirio

So my friends dragged me to some stupid party, and left me for their boyfriends. What the hell that's against everything they've ever told me. "Girls before guys." They say. "We won't leave you alone" they say. "Don't worry we'll be there the whole time." They say. I don't even know any of these people. I'm a third year in the general studies department and I see a few people from the hero course. Most of which where having a good time. The only reason I know them is due to my photographic memory quirk. I know almost every single face here. Even if I just saw them walking down the hall. I remember them. The only ones I don't know are people who I've never seen. It's weird. Because now I remembering some weird interactions with some of these people. Like trying to walk by eachother then try to pass each other then going to my left while they go to their right. Or some weird eye contact that lasts half a second to long. Anxiety grabs at my heart hoping they don't remember. Hoping they don't care about something so irrelevant that happened during school when they probably have their own problems.
I walked around looking for my friends. I was going to tell them I'm leaving so they don't assume I've been kidnapped. I ran into a rather tall mass. I didn't think there was a wall here. I would've remembered.
I looked up to see one of the big 3 Togata Mirio as we both walked. I widened my eyes.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
"Hey it's alright! y/n!" He said rather loud even over the music.
This looks more like a rave.
"Hey Mirio." I told him sheepishly. I just want To go home. Maybe nap or read. Do anything besides get waisted here.
We talk sometimes. I guess.
"Do you want a drink?" He asked.
God he's cute. Every girl thinks that though. His face is so squish-able. He was also tall. I saw how muscular he was from his tight fitting shirt.
"I was about to go." I said a little disappointed.
"You just got here." He said.
"How did you know when I got here?" I asked.
Though I did just get there like 15 minutes ago.
"I well, Ah. I saw you come in. hard to miss when you walk into the room you know." He said rubbing the back of his head.
What?! He noticed me?
"Well, I don't see how one drink could hurt." I stuttered.
we walked to the kitchen. Which was oddly empty.
He grabbed me a beer then himself one. I don't really drink, at all. Maybe once or twice but I I'm not really a big partier at all.
"So are you enjoying the party? I don't know who's throwing it though."
That's kind of how house parties work.
We had talked before. I'm not sure why he's always singled me out. The only people I ever really see him talking to. Like actually talking to are the other two of the big three. He's nice to everyone. Perfect ray of sunshine super funny. But he's always talked to me.
"I like seeing all these drunk high schoolers embarrass themselves, but other then that I'd rather be home." I told him.
"I could walk you if you really want to leave." He told me.
"No that's alright. The dorms are like 10 minutes away." I told him.
"No one likes walking in the dark alone. Besides. I can protect you!" He said doing a cute pose.
"Alright if you really want to." I laughed.
I ran into a friend I came with.
"Hey I'm gonna go back to the dorms." I told her.
"Aw so soon?" She asked.
"Yeah this isn't really my sene." I told her.
"You sure you want to walk alone?" she asked.
"I'm not, a friend of mines walking me." I told her stuffing my hands in my pockets.
"Alright be safe." She told me.
"You too, remember no more then 3 drinks." I pointed.
"Gottcha!"
"Ready to go?" Mirio asked.
"Yeah." I said looking back at my friend.
She looked at mirio then at me.
"You know, maybe you shouldn't be seen leaving with me. What if people get an idea?" I asked.
"Pft, I don't really mind what they think. And I what if it was my plan to go home with you all along?" He said sarcastically wiggling his eyebrows.
"Did you just flirt with me?" I asked giggling.
"I have been for the past year but thanks for noticing." He told me as we walked down the sidewalk.
I coughed.
"Huh?!?!" I yelled a little to loud tripping over my feet.
"I thought you weren't into me." He said honestly.
"No I am! I guess I just kinda stupid." I said clearing my throat.
"I'm sorry if I made you feel stupid!" He told me quickly.
"No!" I told him laughing.
We laughed. A lot. It was fun.
"So, you've been flirting with me for a whole year, and not with any other girls?" I asked.
"Nope! I was determined to get you to notice me." He told me.
"I did notice you. This is so embarrassing! I'm sorry." I told him.
"Don't be, because we're here now and I wanna say something." He told me stopping. I stopped and faced him.
I started at him anxious.
I looked back on all the times we've spoken. And I got it. He HAD been flirting. I just assumed that's how he talked to everyone.
"I, really like you. Like a lot. And I didn't think you would feel the same because you're like. Wow. And I look like TinTin. But anyways I was wondering if you'd like to go out for coffee sometime." He finished.
Wait did he say tintin?
"I have a better date idea." I told him.
"What?" He asked.
"Going back to my dorm cuddling and watching a movie." I told him.
His eyes lit up.
"Yes! That's a great idea!" He told me.
"Yeah I'm great with ideas." I smiled.
We talked while we walked and at one point we started holding hands.
Since literally everyone from my dorm was at the party we had no trouble getting him inside.
"Welcome to me casa." I told him opening the door.
I turned something on on my laptop and snuggled up into my blankets. Mirio pulled off his sweatshirt. (Which I didn't even realize he put on.) and climbed next to me. We'd done homework together since we have the same normal classes. I actually concisely ya friends. Well now, I don't know what to call us actually. Mutual like?
"What are we watching?" He asked.
"I don't know, I just clicked a random movie before it loaded in. I call it Netflix roulette." I told him.
Little did I know, a horror movie turned on.
"Are you scared?" He asked.
"What no, it's probably all fake anyway."
Then a title screen came on saying.
Based on a true story.
He chuckled and put an arm around me.
"I'll be fine if you don't let go." I told him leaving Into his side.
It worked haha.
That was so cheesy but he seems like a very cheesy cliche person.
We were at the climax of the movie right before a big jump scare.
I was holding onto his arm a little bit too tight.
The monster thing jumped out.
"Ah!" I jumped.
Even mirio flinched a little bit.
I leaned over and just turned the movie off.
My room became pitch black.
"Boo!" Mirio tapped my shoulders.
"Ah! Mirio! Dorm scare me like that!" I told him slapped his chest.
"Sorry." He laughed pulling me into a hug.