Favrorite | Bakugo

It was my 16th birthday, oh Yeahh you probably don't know why that's so important. Well. When you turn 16 the first words your soulmate will say to you show up on your wrist. I'm one of the youngest in my class so most of everyone has gotten theirs.
If you've talked to your soulmate before then the first words they say after your 16th birthday appear on your wrist simple.
"What is it?" Ururaka asked me as I was staring off into space at lunch.
"What's what?" I asked.
"Your words, what's it say?" She asked.
I haven't looked yet.
I've been to scared.
"I was waiting for you guys, I haven't checked yet." I told them, lying.
"Well let's see!" Ururaka said exited.
I pulled my sleeve up.
"Do you hate me." I said out loud.
"That's deep." Ururaka commented.
"Who do you think it is?" Izuku asked.
"I'm not sure." I told them.
"It could mean anything, I don't think it's someone we know." Ururaka told us.
"Hello." Iida said sitting down.
"Iida, y/n just got her words, they're kinda strange." Izuku told him.
"Yeah, they says "do you hate me." What does that mean?" I asked.
"I don't know. We can rule some people out though." He told us.
"Who?" We all asked.
"Like bakugo, he doesn't care if people hate him."
"True." I nodded.
It's been a few weeks and I hav won clue who my soulmate is.
But thank god it can't be bakugo. We have a mutual hate. We haven't spoken for a few months we just try our best to stay away from each other.
He's not his usual self I see that. Tired. He's not fighting with people as much as he used to. I think I saw him crying one time. I of course didn't mention it.
I know I should stop holding this grudge, he said something about my family early in the year that his to close to home. I don't hate him really. But it's a strong dislike.
I walked buy him in the hallway one time and I got a glimpse if his wrist. Wrong. Was all I saw there was more.
It might be someone in our class. He's probably gonna meet his soulmate soon then.
The next day I was late for class. But I saw Bakugo out the window sitting on the porch. It was foggy. Super gloomy kinda cold.
I wrapped my jacket around myself because the buttons all fell off and went to go check up on him.
He's been like this for a week. I almost miss him yelling at Izuku at this point.
"Bakugo? What's wrong?" I asked him.
He turned around and said nothing. Letting his head hang low. But his eyes did widen.
"Hey, I'm not gonna tell anyone if that's what your worried about." I said hesitantly sitting down next to him. But I sat about 30 centimeters away. Not to close.
"Do you hate me?" He asked in a gruff voice.
I choked on the air I was trying to breath going into a coughing fit.
Is it him? The one person I ruled out.
"Hey! What's up with you? I asked you a question." He told me.
"I don't hate you." I said regaining myself composure. "Why would you care if I hated you?"
"Because, it's like I just realized how much of an asshole I always was to you. I'm sorry." He said.
"What's this really about? You've never cared about be before?" I asked.
"This is what, someone is actually gonna ask me what's wrong and I've been an asshole my whole life." He said pulling up his sleeve to revel a "bakugo, what's wrong?"
I pulled up my sleeve and showed him.
He looked shocked, "bakugo, what's wrong?" Can be anyone. But I guess we know now.
"Shit, I'm sorry."
"You said that already." I told him.
"I'm sorry you got stuck with a soulmate like me." He said.
"There has to be a reason you know, like maybe we'll be the best crime fighting duo the worlds ever seen. Maybe I'm supposed to restore you assholeness or something." I told him.
He laughed.
"And since we're soulmates. We should hang out or something later, maybe." I said looking off somewhere that wasn't at him.
"We could hang out now. Beats going to class." He told me.
He always shows up to class so he can be the best.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah it's just review anyway, we can look over notes if you feel and about skipping." He said in a joking tone.
"I do not feel bad about skipping, I was going to skip anyway." I retorted.
"Oh sure I totally believe you."
"I got ready and looked out my window and didn't want to walk through the fog then had to sit through class. I was gonna get a bang from the store down the block and say I got sick or something." I told him.
"Then let's change out of our uniforms and go." He said said standing.
I changed and met him at the front door.
I got a text from Mina.
Mina: aizawa's asking why you and bakugo aren't in class
Me: I got sick, I'm not sure about bakugo. Tell him he's had a rough morning or something
Mina: gotcha get well soon.
Me: thanks.
I felt bad for lying. Especially since they were worried. But I think bakugo needs someone right now. We walked to the store and got snacks. Then we went to me room and watched crap horror movies.
"Okay, so who did you think your soulmate was gonna be?" He asked popping a flaming hot Cheeto in his mouth.
"I don't know. Someone I'd meet later in my excuse for a life, what about you?" I asked.
"I don't know, I thought it might be you then I remembered how much of a bitch I was to you." He told me.
"Well I'm not one to hold a grudge." I told him stealing one of his Cheetos.
What you didn't see is that they were extra extra hot.
"Ouch ouch ouch ouch!" I said sticking my tongue out.
"How do you eat those!?" I asked taking a drink of my water.
"I don't know." He asked casually eating another one and laughing at me.
We were not focused on the movie. This is the only legitimately scary one we've watched.
"Ah!" I jumped at a jump scare.
"Chill the fuck out." He told me grabbing my waist.
"What the fuck is up with him face?" I asked now interested then scared getting way to close to the screen.
Then another jump scare made me squeal. Thank god it's before anyone gets back.
"Calm down!" He said pulling me back on my bed. Which I was now hanging off of.
"Ahahhehehjendjfkkfncnek." I rambled. He laughed.
"Stop laughing at me stupid." I told him.
"I'm not stupid, you're stupid." He told me.
"Hm okay, boomer."
"Have you been hanging out with Pikachu, he says that shit all the time and it's fucking annoying." He told me.
"We vibe sometimes." I said trying to annoy him.
"Stop aggravating me." He warned.
"No, im a zoomed you're just jealous." I told him.
That's when it all went south.
"No stopp, AH NO!"
That was me.
"Bakugo nooooooo0000!" I giggled.
He was tickling me. But this should be illegal.
"No." He laughed at me.
"If you don't stop I'll toss myself out the window." I told him.
"You can't jump out a window if you can't move smartass." He told me.
"You will eventually stop. And then I will toss myself out the window. Very simple." I told him.
"You're not moving ever." He told me stopping and wrapping his arms around me.
Guess my presence chills him the fuck out. Since the most explosive tantrums he's had I wasn't in the room. That makes me feel needed. I like that.
"Pft, are you being needy?" I asked him.
"Don't judge me." He said into the crook of my neck.
"You're so cute." I told him.
My face heated up.
We layed there for a while until my alarm went off that said "banish him." So he had to leave everyone was gonna be back in like 15 minutes.
"You must leave child." I told him.
"No." He said.
"We'll get in trouble now goooo." I said pushing him off me.
He finally gave in after a minute or two.
"Bye! You're my favorite!" I told him as he opened the door.
"Favorite what?" He asked.
"Just in general."