Perfect match pt.2 bakugo x "quirkless" reader.

I was sitting in class. It was the last day before we graduate and I was bored. There really wasn't any work to do but we still had to be here.
It's been a few months since I met Katsuki and we hang out everyday but I can't help but miss him.
I took out my pen and wrote on my arm.
Hey I'm bored

After about 30 seconds Katsuki to answer.
Hey babe.
He insists on calling me that. He knows it makes me all flustered.
So what are you doing?

We have free period rn

I'll see you in 5 my class is almost over

See you at lunch sit with me and weird hair.

I waited for class to let out. I swung my book Bag over my shoulder when someone said my name.
"L/n." I heard my name. I turned around to see Yashrozi (I made that up lmao.)
He's an asshole, he can touch someone then tell what they're thinking. I've been careful enough not to get to close.
"I saw you writing on your arm earlier." He told me stepping a little to close for comfort.
"So what?" I asked him.
"Hey show some respect. I may not be one of those hero douche bags but at least I have a quirk."
"Or you'll do what?" I asked him.
Katsuki's been showing me how to defend myself. I can't help but try to annoy this guy so I have an excuse to punch him in the face.
"You little-." He started.
Our teacher told us to get going. I thought about meeting up with Katsuki. I'm the hall, I felt a tug on my arm.
I turned to see Yashrozi.
"So thinking about that Bakugo guy huh?" No one knows he's my soulmate but it doesn't matter now.
"Who do you think I was writing to?" I narrowed my eyes.
We were in the middle of we're all the classes hallways meet. I tugged my arm away from him grasp.
"Yeah right. I don't believe that for a second." He rolled his eyes.
"I can tell him to come meet you if you want." I smiled. But not happily like I usually do.
His eyes narrowed.
"Do it then." He told me.
"Give me a pen." I said sticking out my hand.
He put a pen into my palm.
Change of plans come meet me in the middle hallway.
You're really gonna make me come get you?
Yes, that mind reading douchbags bothering me and he doesn't believe we're soulmates.
I got no response.
It was a few minutes of me waiting there leaning away from him.
"I don't think he's gonna show up." He laughed. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see my boyfriend Katsuki.
"Took you long enough." I smiled at him. He just glared at Yashrozi.
The mind reader looked shocked and terrified. My classmates were wondering why the hero in training was in the hallway.
I hate to pull the "I'll get my boyfriend to beat you up" but I couldn't let him not be proved wrong.
"Hey sorry man, we just got into a little disagreement-."
"Get lost." Katsuki's deeply. I was kinda scared myself at his voice. He's been scary but this is more scary then him yelling at you.
"Yeah okay." The mind reader ran off.
"Hey if anyone's bothering you you tell me right then." He told me.
"I just wanted you to be here to prove him wrong. If he didn't ask about my soulmate I would've made you come all the way over here." I told him.
"I know you can take care of yourself but I like to know you come to me about these things." He told me.
"I will from now on, now I'm starving let's get some food." I told him taking his hand.
He's never been one for PDA at school but the rumors of us being together were already swirling.
We got our food and sat down with Katsuki's friends.
"Hey man is this the girl you've been telling us about?" Kirishima asked. I've never really met them but I've put in a group chat with them. We've just never had the time I usually tutor people during lunch but since classes have basically ended I'm free from the dumb kids.
"Aw you talk about me?" I laughed.
"Oh all the time! He's always telling us about you two hanging out it's really adorable." Ashido told me.
"Shut up pink freak." Katsuki said.
I giggled.
Flash forward to when they're adults and y/ns a reporter and Katsuki's a pro hero.
"Babe I'll be home in like 10 minutes. I don't know why your asking you're still at work." I told my boyfriend Katsuki as I was driving home from work.
"I just want to make sure you get home alright."
"Yeah yeah-." I was cut off by the ground shaking. I saw fire in front of the car. Before I knew it explosions were happening everywhere.
"Y/n?! What's happening?!" He asked.
"I don't know! There's a bunch of cars blowing up- AH!" I yelled as a piece of debris flew and hit the car. I was on a bridge and under me was more highway.
I was hanging off edge.
"Something hit the car!" I told him.
"I'll be right here where are you?!" He said as I heard ruffling on the other end.
"(Highway name) I think the cars gonna tip off the edge." I told him.
"Don't be stupid I'll be right there! Don't move or I swear!" He told me.
"I'm not sure if I can go anywhere." I told him as something else his the car.
"Hurry!" I said as the window shattered.
"I can see you just hold on!"
His agency was a block away.