Soulmate AU Tenya Iida x reader pt.2

Finally school was over. It was Friday so I brain texted Tenya.
Yo tall boy! When do you want to get slushees?

How about at 6? I have homework.

Pfftttt, who does homework?

Me, and like everyone else

Sassy, I like that

What?!

Jkjk, UNLESS

Why are you doing that.

Because I'm 100% sure you're blushing right now and it's cute. I also saved that picture Ururaka took of you.

Oh god.

It was now officially 6 and Tenya offered to pick me up. I told him it was a bad idea because my mother would asking him a ton of questions, he I don't think he minds parents very much.
He got there and I tried to get to the door first but my mom got there first.
"Hello! You must be Iida! Y/n won't tell me anything about you!" I heard my mother's voice from the hallway. I ran into the wall on my way to the living room.
"Ouch! Shit!" I yelled.
"How many times to I have to tell you stop cursing!" My mother yelled. I walked in.
"I'm fine thanks for asking, hey Tenya." I waved sheepishly. My mom was still blabbering.
"Mom we really have to go, slushees call." I told her walking out the door and dragging Tenya with me.
"Have a good time! And you better tell me about it!" She said before I shut the door.
"Sorry about her, she's obsessive." I told him realizing our hands were still interlocked.
"I-it's okay." He blushed.
Did he just stutter?
I released his hand and he looked down at his now bare hand. He grabbed mine again as we walked.
Damnit he's cute.
"So what's your favorite slushee flavor?" I asked.
"I haven't had one in a while. I'm not sure." He confessed.
"Well, I like the cola flavor but I think that'll be to sweet for you." I told him.
He raised an eyebrow.
"You don't seem like the type to like something that to sweet. I suggest the lemonade." I told him.
He chuckled.
"So you're an expert on slushees?" He asked.
"Yes, one time I mixed all of the flavors together. I threw up in the bush outside but it was worth it." I told him.
He looked disgusted and intrigued at the same time.
We got there and walked in. We bought our cups and I filled mine with the cola flavor. He went to the lemonade.
A few minutes later we were walking outside. It was pretty cold. And it was pretty dark so that was a thing.
"Maybe we should've done something else. You look freezing and you're not wearing the warmest cloths." He told me as he looked down at my black hoodie and ripped jeans. I also had my high tops on all fit with a beanie covered by my hood.
"Pfft says you." I told him.
"Yes, but you're so thin you get cold easier."
I narrowed my eyes playfully.
"Whatever, sonic." I laughed.
He got completely flustered, jumped a little.
"Hem." He cleared his throat regaining his composure.
"You don't have to be so formal, we know each other now." I told him.
I saw a smile form in his lips as he took a bring of his slushee.
I took my hand and held his obviously larger one. His hand was super warm what the hell?!
"Your hands are cold." He told me.
"Yours are just warm." I said embarrassed. Stupid thing to get so flustered about but I get embarrassed easily.
"Hey Tenya?" I asked.
I looked down at me as we stopped walking.
"Hm? What is it?" He asked.
Man you're cute.
He looked surprised that I'd say something like that in public, but the streets were clear and it was all in our heads.
I smiled as I heard a message come to my end.
And you're beautiful
My turn to turn into a cherry.
I covered my face with my free hand. But his own removed it as his face glided closer to mine. I leaned is as we looked down at each other's lips.
Our lips connected softly sending a little jolt through my body.
"Was that okay?" He asked.
"It was great. And perfect timing. I was waiting for you to make a move." I teased him.
He scoffed a little as a genuine smile crested his lips. Looking away slightly before looking at me again.
"You can do it again you know." I told him.

I want to make a third part to this, because you can't sttteeooop me.