Bakugo | love me boy

I haven't done a bakugo one in like forever so here you go my pretties.

I was laying in bed alone, again. Katsuki my boyfriend is a hero and has to stay up pretty late. I don't get much sleep anyway so I figured I'd stay up and wait for him.
We've been dating since our second year at UA so 5 years in the spring, it's winter now, pretty cold outside I hope he wore his coat or his gonna complain about being sick. I heard the door open. And he was in fact wearing his coat.
"Hey babe." I said looking up from your phone.
"What are you doing up? It's 1:30." He asked drowsily.
"I couldn't sleep so i figured I'll wait for you." I told him sitting up.
He pulled off his coat to reveal a tank top and sweat pants. Thank god he changed out of his hero uniform at work. It's not the most comfortable thing to cuddle with.
"Come hither." You told him sticking out your hands.
He walked over to the bed and flopped into my arms. I could tell he was acting a lot less tired then he really was.
"Now go to sleep." I told him duping my hand to close his eyes. He moved it.
"No I want to talk with you." He told me sitting up to face me.
"What?" I asked.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"It was boring now let me cuddle you." I told him.
"Not until you tell me how your day went." He said stubbornly.
"Fine, I went to work, I got a new pen, I met some deadlines blah blah blah boring office stuff." I told him. At my agency nothing really happened so I just did paper work.
"Wow very descriptive."
"How was your day?" I asked.
"Fine."
"Dude."
"Did you just call me dude?"
"I'm serious how was your day?" I asked.
"Just caught this thug, nothing to exiting." He told me.
"Great now we can cuddle."
"No." He said trying to annoy me.
"Love me boy." I told him.
He laughed flopping on top of me hugging my waist.
"Goodnight, love you." I said happily.
"Night babe."