Perfect Match | bakugo x quirkless! reader

I've been writing a lot of bakugo stuff because you guys seem to like it the most so if you want me to do something else tell me.

I don't only live in a world where you're held captive by your power, what we call quirks. But we're all terrified to write on ourselves, why? If you do sum up the courage to do so the same thing appears on your soulmate in the same place. Why would that be scary?! I doubt my soulmate would like me very much. I'm quirkless. I'm in the general studies department at UA surrounded by quirks and power. Most people just think they're not ready. They don't do it over fear of rejection. Even though most soulmates have been known to have similar power levels it's not the case all the time. With my luck they could be super powerful and hate me for being born with powerlessness.
There I was, in my dorm standing in the bathroom with a pen in my hand.
"This is gonna be bad, most people have already contacted their soulmates and they ended up not even living in the same city. With my luck they'll be from Australia or somewhere far away. But I've got nothing to loose." I said to myself popping the cap off.
Hi! I wrote in my normal bland like everyone elses hand writing. I know they're probably not looking at their arms all the time so I guess I'll have to wait.
I crashed into my bed and got a few hours of sleep before I felt a tickle on my arm.
Hey. Was all right said.
I didn't expect you to answer so soon. I wrote.
All the ink disappeared. They washed their arm to make room.
Well I thought my arm was just itchy I guess not.
This is nice. Talking to my soulmate at 3 in the morning.
I'm l/n y/n.
I waited for a response.
I'm bakugo Katsuki.
Oh no. Ohnoohnoohno! That guy! He's a maniac!
I stopped responding. I scrubbed my arm and threw the pen in the trash as if it was the pens fault.
Something tickled my arm.
Why'd you stop?
Answer me.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Did you fall asleep in the middle of our conversation girls do that I think.
Similar words were being written on my arm all night.

Bakugo's pOv.

Okay this is fucking weird. My so called soul mate contacted me and once I told her who I was she stopped answering. At least I hope she's a girl it's a girls name. Ignore that if your a guy.
She probably knows me from the sports festival. I did look like some chained up dog then didn't I. Damnit.
Something tickled my arm.
I'm sorry, it's just I know who you are. And I know you're gonna hate me.
Well damn.
I don't think you can judge me by what happened on tv.
I wrote.
No, we go to the same school.
She goes to UA?! Shit I don't act much better here.
I won't hate you. The universe literally said "put these fuckers together" I'm sure I'll like you.

No you don't get it.
I raised an eyebrow at the words on my arm.
I don't get what?
It took a while for her to answer.
I'm quirkless.
Do people really think I'll hate them because they're weak?! I hate people because they're to full of themselves what the hell is wrong with her?!
Why the hell would I hate you?
You always make fun of people for being weak, I figured you'd want a strong soulmate.
I washed off my arm.
Hell no! I hate People because they're weak and they think they're strong. You seem nice.
Really?! No ones ever really been okay with me being quirkless. They always treat me differently.
I moved down to writing on my legs because didn't want to wash off the ink right now.
That's stupid, I want to meet you.
She didn't write back for a few minutes. I thought she chickened out.
When?
tonight
That's crazy we'll never get our without being caught.
The suns almost up so I guess this morning. There aren't any classes we can just say our families want us to stay home for the weekend.
I washed the ink off. Then she replied.
Meet me at the fountain in 30 minutes.
Which one?
The one near the general studies building. Unless you want to meet somewhere else.
I'll be there.
I wrote on my arm.