Bakugo x bullied reader

High schools literally hell. Oh my god. I thought it was just like this in the movies. Just imagine being quirkless at UA. I'm in general studies and my classmates haven't been to kind to me. Except Hitoshi. He's cool.
It started off with some glares then mean notes. If the teachers ever caught them doing these things then they'd be expelled immediately. But they're good and watching their backs.
I was walking to English when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and tried to pull away to see a taller girl standing over me.
"Hey quirkless, Miss me?" She laughed and the other girls behind her giggled.
"Leave me alone." I murmured.
"Aw, what's wrong? And why'd you miss so much school? Did I scare you off?"
No, it wasn't her. I told my parents I was sick and didn't go to the hospital. But I was on pain killer withdrawal. It was awful, I had a leg injury a few months ago and needed to go to surgery. I got addicted to the pills they gave me. Once I ran out I started throwing up and sweating a lot. I told the school and my parents it was the flue and stayed in my dorm for a few days.
"I had the flue." I said quietly.
"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you just because you were sick, idiot. I don't know why you're even here without a quirk I can't see much potential in you." She shoved me. But I refused to fall down. I kept my balance.
"What feeling like fighting cripple?" She asked.
"I'm not trying to fight. Just leave me alone." I told her holding my bag straps.
"What's in there that you don't want us seeing?" She asked.
"Nothing!" I told her.
A few of her minions pulled the bag off my back and ripped through its contents.
"What's this? A sketch book?" She asked flipping through my book of drawings.
"They're all trash." She said ripping out some papers. She didn't even look at them that bitch.
"Leave me alone! I don't know what the hell I did to you but screw off!" I said not knowing where all the confidence came from.
"Wow, she speaks above a whisper. You want to fight shorty let's fight."
She punched my nose. I fell back onto my butt along with all my ripped out papers.
"Think before you talk back to me. You'll always been a worthless quirkless bitch." She told me tossing my now thin sketch book down and crossing her arms.
"What the hell do you general studies assholes think you're doing?" I heard a gruff voice say as a blonde guy walked around the corner. They turned around to see Bakugo Katsuki. Sports festival winner.
I started gathering up my things shoving all the papers in my bag.
"Let's get out of here." One of them said as they speed walked off.
"Fuck you shitheads!" I heard him say.
I didn't want to confront him about what happened.
"You alright?" I saw him stand over me.
"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for scaring them off." I told him.
"Yeah whenever, let me help you."
He didn't seem like the type but I'm not complaining.
I had drawn him one time, he just had an interesting face. So I drew him and his hand making an explosion.
Sadly he found it.
"What's this?" He asked.
"Just, a drawing." I told him.
"Yeah but it's of me."
"Well, after the sports festival I though you'd be cool to draw. Don't think about it to hard." I told him taking it out of his hands and shoving it deep into my bag. He looked at my face.
"Shit you're bleeding." He told me putting a hand under my chin.
"It's nothing, I'll be fine I'm late for class." I told him.
"No I'm taking you to the nurse. You're a damn idiot if you don't think that shits broken." He said pulling me up.
I grabbed my bag not wanting to anger him. I got up and walked beside him.
"You're a really good artist." He said after a few minutes of silence. I got a tissue from my bag to stop the bleeding.
"I wouldn't say artist." I told him cringing at my voice. Like how you say things when your nose is blocked up. Yeah.
"I would." He told me.
"Thanks again, they've been bothering me since school started." I told him.
"You've put up with them for that long? Just beat the shit out of them."
"I can't." I told him.
"Why not?" He asked.
"I'm quirkless." I hung my head low.
"I'd still beat the shit out of them." He joked.
Again didn't seem like the type. I took my fist and lightly tapped his elbow with it.
"I have no clue how to defend myself let alone beat the shit out of someone." I laughed.
"I'll teach you then."
"Huh?" I asked.
"I'll teach you how to beat the shit out of someone."
He looked oddly serious.
"I could never. The thought of landing a punch on anyone makes me want to throw up." I told him.
I hate hitting people. I also have a fear of blood I'm trying not to freak out. Until I saw the little bit of blood on my finger tip.
"Ugh gross." I said looking away.
"What you scared of blood or something?" He asked.
"Yeah, freaks me the fuck out." I told him.
"Well, if those girls ever give you trouble call me, I'll gladly do it for you."
"You would never." I said.
"I totally would. Don't test me."
He took me to recovery girl and healed my nose. It was totally broken. But I didn't tell Bakugo that. I told him she just hit me hard enough to make it bleed. He probably didn't fall for it because it's now slightly crooked.
He told me it looks fine but I don't think so.
Instead of the girls bothering me in the hallways they have taken to letters again. This time slipping them under my door so I have no choice but to pick it up.
Why the hell are you even here, jump off the roof already, we've seen your pills. It also had a drawn laughing face.
I was taking depression medication but I don't talk about it to often.
More notes very similar ones have made there way into my locker and onto my desk. I didn't tell anyone.
I started taking pills again. I told my parents my knee started hurting again and the doctor proscribed me with some more. I told them I landed on it wrong during a run. But I haven't been on a run in weeks. The sadness slowly was replaced with numb. Except for a dull throb where my heart was.
Bakugo noticed this as lunch. We sat at a table together.
"You look high." He told me.
Wow.
"Yeah I'm on meds for my knee." I told him.
"Your knee? I haven't seen you limping on it."
"Old injury, I haven't really seen you between when I refucked it up and now." I told him.
He nodded unconvinced.
"So you think I'm a stoner or something?" I asked.
"I never said that!"
"But you thought it. I swear I have my prescription." I told him pulling the slip of paper out of my bag.
"Whatever I didn't even say anything". He said leaning back.
"Oh yeah mhmm."
"Fuck you."
"No thanks." I smiled.
He glared at me.
It was a little later and we were doing some homework in the library.
"The hell is X?" I asked.
Since we took the same normal school courses we got the same homework.
"47, you're horrible at math."
"Whatever you're just a nerd. Nerd." I retorted.
"Original."
We snickered.
My phones dinged.
I opened it to see a text message from an unknown number.

****: he can't protect you forever no quirk

There was a picture of me and Bakugo in the library attached.
I quickly shut off my phone.
"Who was that?" He asked suspiciously.
"No one." I told him.
"No one, it's nothing." I told him trying to get back to work.
"No I'm serious, tell me." He said.
"Just those assholes from a few weeks ago." I told him.
"Let me see the message." He said.
"No- Bakugo give me my phone." I told him.
He opened it.
Damn my 1111 password.
"I'm going to-."
"Do absolutely nothing, it's just a text." I told him.
"I don't want them to disrespect you like that." He told me. I could tell he was trying not to get angry and loud.
"I'm serious. It's fine. This is the first time they said anything since I met you." I told him.
"That's a lie." He said.
"Says who?"
"This damn letter, if fell out of your bag." He held up a letter I haven't seen.
"Wait give me that." I said.
"I already read it."
"Well I haven't let me see."
"No." He said holding it away from me.
"Let me see it, they must've slipped it in my bag today." I told him.
He got distracted and I ripped it out of his hand and opened it.
The only reason he's with you is because he feels bad. Being around someone so weak and pathetic makes him feel better.
Just die already.
"Whatever. They're stupid anyway." I said tossing it down in front of me.
"You know Thats not true right? I physically cannot feel pity."
"Yeah I know." I said as I tear rolled down my cheek. He leaned over and wiped it away.
"I hang out with you so much because if you had a quirk. You'd go ham and kill a bitch or something. But wouldn't brag about being so damn cool okay. Even without one, you're the bravest person I know." He told me.
I laughed.
"And um, I love you." He told me.
I looked at him a little surprised.
"You can feel emotions other then anger who knew?"
"I'm not joking, I love you. How you never give up on anything. Even when the universe did you so dirty." He told me.
I kissed his nose.
Aw. He looked so cute when we was about to combust.
"I love you too, you're my ball of rage." I told him patting his head. His hair has always been off limits to the touchy touchy. But. He's so flustered to stop me.