Bakugo x support reader

Notes
______
I'm listening to Hamilton rn if that's not off topic
______

Bakugo NEVER lets anyone touch his hero suit, even more so his gauntlets, they're his babies. He always fixes them himself and he'll never tell anyone but it's his favorite past time.
Until they were basically blown to bits.

The only person that could fix them would be the gifted, quirkless, support student y/n l/n.
She was an engineering prodigy, capable of fixing even the most damaged of hero gear.

She was no good at making anything from scratch it give her a blueprint and she'll have even the most complicated of tech fixed.
Bakugo wasn't finished with his training for the day and he needed the grenade shaped gauntlet
in the hour.

Iida suggested l/n, who has not only fixed and enforced his hero costume, she also made a few pairs of his glasses practically unbreakable.
He hated to admit it, but he needed this quirkless extra to help him.
He got to her support classroom door with a bag of what he could gather of his shattered gauntlet.
He opened the door to see her fiddling with what looked like one of hatsume's wacky inventions ,which it was.

She noticed someone walk in, and quickly put down the monkey wrench she was holding. She she's not the "coolest" person ever, awkward at least.
"Hi! Need help with anything?" She asked leaning over the counter trying to look comfortable.
"Yeah, uh, my gauntlet exploded." Bakugo said unable to look directly at her. He's seen her around the school and developed a little crush on her from afar. He wouldn't dare actually ask anyone who she is, so he didn't expect l/n to be the girl he's been fawning over for a few weeks.
"It? Exploded? Oh you're Bakugo! Duh it exploded." She giggled walking over to look at the contents of the bag Bakugo sat on the table.
She was in an accident a few years before and lost her leg, she got so good at fixing her bionic leg she thought she could do it for a living.
Since support students didn't have to wear uniforms unless they were taking real classes, y/n was in shorts and a tank top, her mechanical leg was obvious.
"Yeah it's pretty busted, do you have the original blueprint for this thing? I could get it fixed right away or I could make a few changes and strengthen it, maybe make it a little lighter." She rambled sorting through the pieces.
"Ah, yeah here." Bakugo said laying a blueprint on the table.
She smoothed it out and took about 15 seconds to look through the bits and bobs missing.
"I'll get it fixed right away, And if you let be keep the print I can't get a new prototype built keeping the whole blown-to-bits thing from happening." She said looking over her shoulder up at him.
"Yeah sound cool." She said stuffing his hands into his pockets.
"And I could use some help, you probably know your way around this thing better then anyone." She told him.
"Well duh, I gotta know how to fix my own shit don't I?" He said grinning challengingly.
"Let's make this a competition, she smiled. "I'll fix the inner workings and you fix the shell, if I win then you have to come to me whenever your gear needs fixed." She challenged.
"What do I get then?" He asked, leaning over the counter beside her.
"Then I'll draw you up any upgraded gear blueprints you need, you are obviously in a pinch and you wouldn't come here unless you needed this thing pronto so let's get started."

He liked how she made this competitive, but he was totally going to win. Either way he'd have an excuse to see her again.
"And done." She said accomplished, standing over the fixed inner part of the gauntlet.
"What the hell, you did that in like 30 minutes." Bakugo said dropping his screwdriver.
"I have a knack for these things, so as promised, you have to come to me whenever you break your stuff." She said, basking in her glory.
"Whatever, I let you win."
"You totally didn't."
"Yes I did, shut up."