PROLOGUE:

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The werewolf continent was on chaos due to the darkness evading the area. Thousand of werewolf family lost their homes, hundreds were already perished by the war.

"Cry hahaha cry and scream for your life!!!", Apollyon the prince of darkness laugh as he burns every wolf that he sees. Cries of despair was heard blood was flowing drenching the whole land.

In every clans that Apollyon passed leaves hundreds of deaths and only few survivors that he spared to be witness of his power.

Meanwhile, in the Silver Moon pack located at the north of the continent a meeting is going to be held. The four powerful clan heads are present alpha kongpop and his mate arthit of the Onyx Wood pack of the south, alpha forth and his luna beam of the Jade River pack of the east, alpha pha and his mate wayo of the Opal crest pack of the west and alpha ming and his luna kit of the Silver Moon pack of the north.

"The darkness is slowly destroying small packs in most of the areas in every side of the continent if this will continue the whole werewolf clans will be perished we need to think of the solution", Forth told his friends as he stand from his seat in the circle table.

"We can't destroy the darkness forth", pha replied to forth. If they can't destroy the darkness there will be no more solution.

"I didn't say that we will destroy it pha", forth told pha. Making the opal crest alpha frown in confusion.

"What do you mean by that forth?", ming asked forth in confusion.

"We will seal it?", kongpop suddenly announce as he starred to forth. Forth nodded to him.

"Yes, if we can't destroy the darkness we will seal him from this land", forth explained to others.

"But doesn't mean that he will be gone forever forth", the onyx pack luna arthit suddenly asked.

"Yes but atleast we can gurantee some peace and while he was in seal we can think of a way to fully destroyed him, but for now this was the only solution that I can think", forth told the others in a serious tone.

"I'm still worried about that forth and if the seal was not strong enough to hold him", kongpop worriedly asked forth.

"We can make it guys for our land and for our packs and families have faith to the moon goddess she will surely help us to win this war", ming said in determination as his eyes shined in its bloddy red color.

"Yes we can make it", forth announce as he smiled to the others.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ONYX WOOD PACK

"Come back to me alive kongpop", arthit told his mate.

"Don't worry my luna I promise that I will return", kongpop respond to his mate as he kissed him in the lips.

After that kongpop kneeled in front of his sons Dean (3years old) and Pete (2 years old) he tightly embraced them as he said goodbye to them.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
JADE RIVER PACK

"If you died in the war I will kill you again forth", beam shouts to his mate.

"I know beam so I will be careful not to be killed", forth replied to his mate as he embraced him.

"Dad!!!!", his two sons Korn (3) and Tin (2) came running to him.

"Beat them all daddy", the two kids told him. Forth smiled as he hugged his sons.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
OPAL CREST PACK

"Pha be careful", wayo said to his mate as he hugged pha from behind.

"I Promise my luna", pha replied to wayo and he returned to hug to his mate.

"Be good to your mother don't be too naughty", pha told his two lovely sons pick(3) and ae (2). The two kids nods to their father.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
SILVER MOON PACK

"MING IF YOU DIE!!!!!!-----", kit scream was interrupted as his mate ming kissed him in the lips. Ming smiled to his luna.

"I understand my love, i will come back to you alive so please don't stress yourself its bad to the child", ming worriedly told to his 8 months pregnant mate kit.

"Da carful", mings little son can (1) said to his father as he grabbed mings fingers.

"Yes baby I will be careful",

Ming kneel infront of kit as he put his ear in kit's baby bump and after that he kissed it.

"I'll come back"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The four alphas arrived where the prince of darkness was located.

"The mighty alphas of the continent, I'm so glad that you came for me haha It will be very easy to kill all of you now", apollyon laughs as he throws a ball of fire to the alphas.

The alphas easily dodged the fire.

"Were here to defeat you apollyon the blood that flowed into this land was enough", forth sternly told apollyon as he attacked him in a werewolf form and the others followed him.

"Foolish no one can defeat me I'm the prince of darkness, I'm the destroyer", apollyon angrily replied to them. Rhe fight lasted for an hour leaving the alphas with wounds in their body.

"Is that all you've got mighty alphas", apollyon mockingly told the alphas.

"No because we are just starting", ming smirk to the darkness, as the ground below them makes a magic circle.

"This magic was nothing fools", apollyon said but as he tried to walk he found hisself chained in the ground his eyes widen as he knew the what the chains for. It makes him vulnerable.

"You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", apollyon screamed as he tried to scape the chains.

"Moon goddess from the sky, seal the evading darkness away, us the alphas of the north south east and west plea to you, make the darkness sleep and forever by seal", the four alphas recite as the sky shines and tge chains around apollyon slowly eaten by the ground along with him.

"This is not the end I promised that I will come back and I will kill all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!", apollyon screams as he was eaten by the ground sealing him.

"Let's hope that he will not comeback guys", pha told his friends. The sky became bright again vanishing the darkness that once evade the land, the moon shines brightly in the night sky. The whole surroundings was filled with roar of victory. Atlast the war that taken thousand of lives was come to an end.

Ps. Hope all of you will like me new story. I will updated every week. Thank you

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER 🤗