CHAPTER 25

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," exactly twelve midnight when the triplets falls to their knees as the scent starts to emits from their body. Its a good thing that only the closed friends were still present at the party hall.

"Where's pick, dean and korn?", ming asked his friends.

"They were at the different rooms here already ming pick was in the guest room, dean was in the triplets room and korn was in the other guest room the're waiting for their mate", fourth said while eyeing the three omegas on the floor moaning in pleasure.

"Alright kit and emma, please deliver rome to the guest room on the right corner of the pack house, team and mannow bring pharm to their room and del and beam please accompany In to the another guest room on the left side please be hurry", ming command and the said people fetch the three and guided them in their designated room.

"Thank you fourth for organizing this arrangement, it will be a big trouble if the three alphas were here when this happened", ming thanks his friend fourth.

"It's alright ming we already learned last two years when your can mated to tin and we don't want that situation to happens again so we prepared this time", fourth said to ming with a smile.

"Now we need to wait until they bond", kongpop said as he sat at a chair on his right. And they all nodded in agreement.

################################
DEAN POV

I was waiting patiently to the triplets room, when a sweet scent reached my nose the sweetest honey that I've smell in my whole life my body suddenly feels hot. The door to the room opens revieling mannow and team with the moaning pharm in their arms.

"P'dean please take care of pharm", team told to me as they handed me my lovely mate who moans as soon as I touched him. I nodded to the both of them and they left the room.

"My goodboy.....", I whispered to pharm.

"P'dean my body it feels like its burning please help me.........ahhhhhhh....
..", pharm sweetly moaned to me.

"I will my good boy", I replied to him as I guided him to the bed as soon as he lay down I started to kiss his neck and his mouth, I bite his lower lips and pharm opens his mouth as I enters my tongue to his mouth we fight for dominance but in the end,I won.

"Calm down my santa", I said to my mate as soon as I felt something hard poking my abdomen.

I started to take off our clothes until nothing was left. I shifted his head to the right to have better access to his neck,. I bared my fang and I bite him to mark him mine. Pharm moan passionately as his hands goes to my hair carresing it. After a few minutes I released his neck and I saw my mark a silver crescent moon with a opal heart crystal with a lotus flower on them.

 After a few minutes I released his neck and I saw my mark a silver crescent moon with a opal heart crystal with a lotus flower on them