CHAPTER 3

Note: I'm sorry for the wrong grammar. English is noy my first language.

################################

One week later, the triplets was starting to adjust and settle to their new life as a college students but can still accompanied his brother to their rooms due to the triplets favor to him and can has no problem at that at all. Can delivered the trips in the morning and he fetched them in the afternoon. The three also eat lunch with their respective friends now they were fine being seperated for a short time.

Its already friday the classes was going on when a voice was heard in the a speaker indicating of an announcement.

"Good morning students, dean and pete suthiluck, korn and tin jamornhum, pick and ae kongthanin, can,rome,pharm and intouch daichapanya you were excused from the class your parents were here to talk please proceed to the principals office immediately thank you"

################################
PHARM POV

I was in puzzled when the announcement ended why does my parents are here, did I do something wrong. I was expecting the worse when mannow elbowed me.

"Hey pharm what did you do?", mannow asked me and I know team was also eyeing me.

"I don't know I didn't do anything and beside its not only me my brothers was also called so maybe it was not that worst right?", I try to reassure myself. The two think and nod at me.

"But pharm p'Dean, P'korn and P'pick was also called and if I'm not mistaken those three was the well known student here", team added and I looked at him in confusion.

"Really but I didn't know them?", I asked as I tried to remember them.

"Its because you didn't wandered here in the campus your life is only on books and family",

"that is not my problem team I just don't know them the end", I sternly told him.

Mannow was about to say something when a knock was heard from the door amd when I looked at it I found In there looking at me.

"That's my signal to leave guys see you later", I told to them and I stoop up.

"Ok take care pharm oh and pharm please invite in and rome at lunch later we want to know more about your siblings", mannow asked me excitedly. I nod at her and I walked to In we both waved to them as we leave.

################################
ROME POV

"Do you want me to accompany you there rome?", emma asked me while I'm putting my things inside my bag. I smiled at her and shake my head.

"Its fine emma P'can texted me and said that he will fetched me and my brothers, so I'll be fine don't worry and we don't have a class now so maybe he was not here in the building so I'm safe", I informed her so that she don't worry too much. Its been a week when P'alan starts to bully me and I always do my best in avoiding him.

I bid a goodbye to emma and I left the room. I'm about to turn in a corridor when a hand suddenly covered my mouth pulling inside the comfort room.

"Hello lovely rome", I starts to trembling as I heard P'alan.

"P'alan please", I started to begged to him.

"I don't do something to you this time my rome but remember if you told someone about that bruises in your arms, I will do more", P'alan threathen me with a smirk. Alan started to hurt me one week ago, he starts to grabbed my arms tighly making it bruised, and he always licked my ears.