CHAPTER 9

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
3RD POV

The whole gang was waiting outside the university clinic. Kit was trembling in ming's arms with his eyes red from crying. While can was in tins arms also crying in guilty because he can't protect his little brothers.

"Kit calm down please you're making me worried they gonna be fine please sweetheart calm yourself", ming soothe his mate as tears also falls from his eyes. They need to be brave now their sons need them.

"I can't calm down ming my babies was inside that room fighting fot their life did you see the blood around my rome ming do you saw it ming............", kit shouts to ming in despair. Yes that scene was really terryfying for kit seeing his lovely son bathing to his own blood.

"Kitty, please it will be alright we know that your triplets was strong they can survive this", beam kneels to looked at his bestfriend kit.

"Beammie I can't take it if one of them will die I can't make it beam", kit suddenly cry harder as the thought of rome dying cross his mind. Ming and beam sighed and they embraced kit.

On the other side, tin sense that can tightly grip his shirt as tears flows freely to can eyes.

"Baby?", tin asked can in worry.

"Tin they can make it right?, they will smile to us again right?, I can hold them again right?", can asked continuesly as if he was trying to find an answer. Tin embraced can tightly and he nodded.

"Yes, baby they will be fine, after this we can take them to places that they like to go, we can play to them all day", tin answered can with tears. Yes he learned to love the triplets like they were his own sons.

Dean,korn and pick was silently weeping at their dads arms. They listen to every word that kit and can said deep inside they tried to believe that their mate will be alright. Their fathers just hugged them tightly to comfort them.

"He will be fine pick", pha whispered to his son.

"Dad I'm angry to myself why didn't felt that he needed me that time", pick replied as his hand form into a fist.

"Rome was only sixteen pick it's natural that you two can't sense the connection the bond because rome stil too young for you to mate and bond, yes you three knew that they were your mates but thats all the senses and the bond was still not there, so don't blame yourself pick, it's not your fault", pha explained to his son.

"But if we didn't leave them maybe this event didn't happened", dean added as he looked to his father.

"It was an accident dean no one want this to happened lets just pray that the moon goddess have mercy to them", kongpop told to dean as he carressed his son face.

"After this we promise that we will be always at their side to protect them dad no one can hurt them again", korn said seriously.

"Yes son after this protect your mates because if my theory was right they will be need protection from now on", fourth loudly said making the others heard it and they also realized what fourth trying to say.

The clinic door opened reveiling the head healer of the university kit and the others approached him.

"How's my sons doctor?", kit worriedly asked.