CHAPTER 21

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue."

-Byron Pulsifer

################################

"He needs rest Can, please don't overdo your hands for now rome, this was the first time that you look lost over something, you are the cheerful and naughty one among the three of you, that's why I'm really shocked when Can suddenly rushed here with you in his arms bleeding", the hospital doctor and the family doctor of the triplets said to rome as he holds the arms of rome.

"I'm really sorry, uncle max my mind was really in a mess last time", rome shyly respond to the doctor while hiding in cans back cutely.

"It's fine rome but next time be careful, you're giving me an heart attack little one, and Can take a better care on this little rascal na and also to your other brothers", doctor max said to can with a smile on his face.

"Yes, uncle max thank you for the help", can said and he embraced his uncle.

"No worries kiddo, your four are like mine and tul sons so its fine, I'll leave for now I need to visit my other patient,take care", max exclaimed as he hugged the two lovingly.

"Rome..................", the door suddenly opens reveiling the faces of pharm, in with their mates and romes mate pick. Rome eyes widens and he hides to Cans back while trembling in fear. Can sigh and turned around facing the scared rome with a smile.

"What's the matter baby they were your brothers and mate?", can asked his younger brother who hugs him tight.

"I'm afraid P'can I said something bad to them for the past months, and I know that they were angry, so please protect me P'", rome exclaimed in fear.

"Look at me little brother, they were not angry, look at them they were smiling, happy that your finally back to them," can said to rome who looks to the five person infront of him and rome really saw the smiles in their faces making him cries again in happiness.

"P'pharm, P'In, I'm sorry please forgive me", rome exclaimed as he left the bed and run straight to his brothers waiting arms. In and pharm hugged the youngest one tightly.

"Welcome back our rome", the two said in unison that makes rome smile widely.

"Thank you I will never go away again", rome promised to his brothers who nodded in agreement. Rome peeked from pharm and in shoulder and eyed his mate.

"P's can you leave me and p'pick for a while I want to talk to him privately", rome calmly said and the others nodded and they all left the room leaving only rome and pick inside.

################################
PICK POV

I was definately nervious right now. Rome is looking at me from head to toe really. I cleared my throat and talk.

"Hmmmm rome I'm..........", I was cutoff when rome suddenly ran to me and embraced me tightly that makes the both of us on the floor with rome above me, I about to asked when I heard him crying in my chest.

"P'pick, I'm really sorry we were supposed to be partner, to be their with each other, we supposed to protect and guide each other but I was the one who first forgot that, I'm sorry if you waited for so long for me, and if you don't want me anymore I can understand that..........",

"Rome could you stop saying those words, yes maybe we both forgot that part but we are still mates, please forgive me to whay I did that day I only want to protect rome, my love you're my only mate in this lifetime, lets forget those past memories and lets makes new one, na", pick lovingly replied to his mate. Pick was really happy that his mate came back to him.

"Yes,p pick, I already forgive you, thank you so much", rome smiled to his mate. Pick starts to carress romes cheeks while he slowly move his face into rome until their lips collided in a passionate kiss. The kiss that the two really miss, they long for each other for the past five months. Pick bite romes lower lip making rome opens his mouth so pick tounge enters and they fight in dominance but in the end pick wins the battle.

"Ehem, rommie can you please have a small shame", rome heard his brother In commented.

"P, earth stop that, I said we need privacy, if I'm not mistaken", rome exclaimed and the others looked at In, and rome was right its earth not In. Rome smiled and untangle himself to pick and run straight to earth.

"I miss you P'earth", rome said. "I miss you too rome may I asked if gun?", earth added and rome shakes his head.

"No his not yet here p my gift was still not working", rome said sadly and earth just hug him tight.

"Rome", fluke said in a low voice but rome heard him. Rome looked at fluke as fluke lowered his hand in front of rome when rome reached for it a sudden force seperate the two of them suprisingly fluke and the others but rome just eyed fluke sadly.

"You can't touch me anymore P'fluke, gun wished for that before he sleep, he was really hurt by your betrayal to your promised to him and for hurting me that day I knew that you were possessed but still gun refused to believe me, I'm sorry I can't do anything about it", rome sadly informed fluke who was now crying as he process what really happened.

"Gun really hated me, he really punished me for what I did, he's my youngest brother the one we all love so is you rome, and its really hurts me that I can't hold you anymore, but its fine I can bare it just for him to forgive me already", fluke said with a heavy heart.

"I love you P'fluke, remember that even we can't touch each other anymore atleast we can talk again", rome tried to make fluke smile.

"Thank you rome and I'm sorry", fluke sincerely said to rome who smiled at him while pressing his body to earth.

################################
APOLLYON POV

"Master, I think we failed again, the triplets were whole again",

"Yes, they were whole again but we managed to make the youngest to lose his gift and thats a good start my minion, an omega without any defence left, it will be easy to kill him this time", apollyon replied with a smirk.

"When do you plan to reveal yourself again master, we live here for a long time we need to be free again",

"Don't rush anything, the time will came and when that happens I'll promise that no one can defeat us again", apollyon exclaimed with a laugh escaping his lips.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER