CHAPTER 19

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

It's been a week when gun sealed himself away. Rome starts to live with his mate pick in a house rent inside the campus while pharm and In decided to stay together to their dorm and their mates and parents agreed to this. They don't need another pain in their family.

Rome also starts to become more silent he only talk with the other but when his family try to talk to him, rome become silent and distant. That hurts to can, pharm and In their baby brother no longer want to be with them anymore one of the brightest moons of the silver pack already becomes dim because of them.

"In let's eat what are you doing here?", pharm asked his brother who was sitting in romes bed in their dorm while caressing the bed sheet. In looked at pharm with a sad smile.

"Can he forgive us pharm, it's been a week and I'm not used in not seeing him here, we were always together we help each other and it's sadden me how we come in this situation", In slowly said with tears falling to his eyes. Pharm sit beside him and embrace his brother.

"We were wrong In, we thought we made the right decision that day, we only want to protect him but in the end rome only felt pain and betrayal when we didn't reached and hold his hand that day he was begging us to reached for him but like what gun said we let p'pick do that to rome", pharm state.

"P'pharm if I wait for him do you think rome will open up to us again, no matter how long but I will definately wait for him until one day,when he will smile to us and embrace us again", In promised to himself he was determine to win his brother again.

"Yes, he will come back to us Innie, no matter what happens we are still brother and I know that rome knew that, so don't worry anymore this was just temporary, let's eat na we're going to be late if we didn't hurry up", pharm said to In and they left the room and starts their day.

################################
PICK POV

It's been a week when my rome starts to avoid me even he was living with me now, he managed to avoid me every single moment like he didn't know me. After his wolf gun sealed himself away my wolf off don't talk to me anymore.

I woke up early to start the day, I cooked romes favorite food and set the table. I was waiting for rome when the door in his room open and he came running.

"Rome let's eat", I said to rome but he just ignored me and went straight to the bathroom, when he come back he already was in his school uniform and ready to leave the door.

"Where are you going love, lets eat the food is getting cold, I cooked your favorite food", I happily said to my mate.

"Thank you, but emma and p'porsche will fetch me today I will eat breakfast with them later on, excuse me I'll be going now", I heard my mate replied to without looking at me and he left the house.

"When will be the day that you'll look at me again with love in your eyes rome, when will be the day that you'll be my naughty mate again, I'm sorry rome please forgive me", I whispered to myself not realising the tears streaming down my face.

After I had my breakfast, I drove to my faculty and on my way to my room, I meet dean.

"Good morning pick", dean greets me and I smile to him.

"Good morning dean", I replied to him.

"Where's rome?", dean suddenly asked and I lowered my head.