CHAPTER 30

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The hard part wasn't losing you. It was learning to live without you"

################################
PHARM POV

I was currently walking going to p'cans house. I went to the mall earlier with mannow and team because my brothers are busy. When I'm about to turned left I was face to face with a white bird.

"P'pharm......", I heard someone called me and I saw rome from behind he was smiling to me and I also smiled to him.

"Hey rome, let's go to p'cans house together by the way where's In?", I asked him but he remains silent just smiling to me.

"Hmmmm rome are you alright?", I asked and about to hold his hand when a voice suddenly called me.

"Pharm", I saw p'can and the others looking at me.

"P'can whats the matter why are you all here?", I asked in confusion.

"We were following this bird to where In and rome?", p'can said but my brow frown to what he said.

"P'can what are you talking about, rome was here with me", I said as I point behind me but to my horror I saw nothing. My heart suddenly beats fast as fear starts to envelops me.

"Pharm?", this time it's p'tin who asked me.

"P'tin I'm really sure that rome was here earlier he was smiling to me ", I hestirically said as I felt something bad and when I looked at p'can and p'pick I also see their faces full of fear.

"Stop this we were just worrying to much, lets just follow that bird", p'can said as we all followed the bird again.

################################

"Rome.....wake up please.......", In said while trying to revive rome using his gift but its futile.

"In you know that you can't revive him, our gift didn't affect our brothers so please stop.......", earth cries inside In as he mourn the death of his gun and third.

"You will pay for thissssssssss", In screamed in fury while looking at apollyon who was grinning to him. He lowered romes body to the ground as he collects all his powers.

"Come little omega and let me see what you've got", apollyon bravely said.

In charged to him in full forced, apollyon just dodging the petite one but on In last attack he managed to cut one of apollyon arms.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, what!!!!!!!", apollyon asked in suprised as his cut arm falls to the ground.

"For you this sword was just a simple sword bit they can really cut through flesh and bone, you will pay for killing my brother", In firmly said as he once charged but to his suprised a dark spear went to his abdomen.

"What!!!", In asked in horror as he falls to his kneels. Apollyon walks to him and grabbed his hair tightly.

"You think that I'm fool little omega, madness can't help you it will only lost your focus, charging to me without any plan how foolish you are little omege, haha now go where you brother went,", apollyon said and he slashed In neck with his dark aura. blood flows from In neck and mouth and falls limply to the ground beside his brother.