CHAPTER 8

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The university is currently welcoming the visitors. Today was the first day of the school festival that was annually celebrates the founding of the university.

The triplets and the others was in the gate waiting for their parents. After an hour four cars parked at the front of the school and when it opened it reveals their parents with their smiles.

"Hey, kids nice you're all here", fourth said in shock as he saw his pups and the others.

"You're not having a fight anymore that's new?", kongpop added in confusion.

"We're in good terms now dad I already apologized to them so don't talk about it anymore", tin told his father as he pulled can to him.

"My babies come here", kit suddenly said to his sons. The four frown in confusion but still they went to their mother. As they stopped to kits front they were pulled and hugged by kit.

"Mom your hug was too tight", can complaint to his mother but kit just ignored him.

"Mommy whats wrong?", rome asked as he eyed his mother making kit remembered his last night nightmare. Kit tears falls as he gripped rome's shoulder.

"Rommie, don't leave mommy na, I promise I will help you when you call me", kit said with a scared voice.

"Mommy?", in added.

"Mom what's really happened?", pharm also asked but kit ignored them and hugged them tightly.

The others just starred to kit as he hugged his sons. They can feel discomfort and fear to the silver moon pack luna. Pha and beam brow knotted as they looked to ming.

"What's happened to kit ming?", pha asked ming. Ming just sighed as he comb his hair worry was visible to his eyes.

"Kit had a nightmare last night about the triplets, he saw them dead and bathing to their own blood", ming informed everyone making the others eyes widen in shock.

"But that was a nightmare ming those events will never happened to them", wayo reassured to ming and ming nodded.

"Right, those things was just a nightmare you two don't need to worry?", beam added.

"I know guys but beam you knew that kit really love our sons he was attached to everyone of them and thought of them being killed was his greatest fear, so I can understand him", ming informed the others.

"Hey guys don't just stand there let's wander around", the others heard kit shouts to them.

"Don't think about it ming lets just enjoy the festival", fourth told to ming as he squeezed ming shoulder and ming nodded.

The whole group went to the different booths of the students. Kit was always beside his sons.

################################
EVENING

The school is having their annual party and the whole wolf pack of different status was there to celebrate it. The oracle and the temple maidens was also there to witness the moons goddess bless the whole university.

"Did you see the triplets dean?", pick asked dean who was also looking for his mate.

"No, pick maybe they were not still here", dean replied to pick.