CHAPTER 6

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English was not my first language.

################################

It's been a week when tin and can resolved their bond. The triplets and the others starts to hang out more. They have lunch all together with their friends.

"Guys tomorrow can we go to the zoo and amusement park here", ae told the group.

"Why?", pick asked his brother.

"Your so slow P'pick I just want to say lets have a date with our mates", ae said as he hugged his mate pete. Pete blushed as he hide his head to aes neck.

"Ohhho, pda", pick teased his brother. When a hand slap his shoulder as he looked at his right he saw romes face.

"Don't tease P'ae and P'pete, thats bad", rome said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Fine shorty I won't do it", pick replied to rome. Making the whole group laughed.

"Alright are we all going?", dean asked.

"Yes!!!!!!!", the others shouted in unison.

"Alright who will bring the cars?", korn asked the group.

"I will bring mine can and the triplets can go with me", tin announced as he eyed can in approval. Can nodded to tin with a smile.

"Fine I will bring mine dean and korn can ride with me and you two lovebirds drive your own car", pick said as he pointed to ae and pete.

"You don't need to remind me that P'pick I can bring my own car", ae said.

"That's settled let's meet at the front of the university tomorrow exactly 8 in the morning no more late", dean command to the others.

"Ok noted boss", In exclaimed cheerfully.

"Yah noted", pharm added with a smile.

"So you three you better sleep early later so we won't be late?", can commanded as he eyed his brothers.

"Yes P'can", the three answered in unison.

################################
TIN POV

I arrived at cans dorm at seven in the morning. I knocked to his door and it opened immediately can smiled to me and I kissed him at his cheeks.

"Good morning P'tin", I heard the triplets said behind can and they run and hugs me.

"Good morning to you three, are you ready can?", I asked can with a smile.

"Yes, were ready tin did you have breakfast?", can questioned me.

"Yes, I already ate before going here, thank you", I replied to him.

"Alright triplets lets go!!!!!", can shouted to the three. They said ok and they run to the door with their face full of excitement.

"Sorry tin they were just excited to their first trip they didn't leave the pack house for the last 16 years this was there first time", can informed me making me frown in confusion to what can said.

"As in first time can?",

"Yes, tin those three was guarded by my father and mother, they can't leave the house if they want, because they were omegas so the whole pack protected and keep them safe", can added as he eyed his brothers sadly.