CHAPTER 27

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"One day, you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now",

################################

"Rome come on we're going to be late", pick screamed from beside his car. He was waiting for his mate rome.

"P'pick sorry I'm late I misplace my Id, so I look around the house for it and I found it look!!!!", rome informed his mate. Pick smile and he walks to rome and kissed him straight to the lips. Rome moans in pleasure and he put his arms around picks neck as he respond to the kiss.

"So sweet I want more", pick said as he tried to kiss rome again but a finger stops him.

"P'pick don't be too naughty today, you said that we were going to be late so come on can you drop me to my faculty I'm too tired to walk there", rome happily replied to pick while looking at picks eyes lovingly. Pick smiled and kiss rome one more time and nodded.

"Roger my love come on", pick replied and he intertwine his hand to romes hand and they both entered the car and drove to romes faculty.

################################
PICK POV

We arrived at romes faculty. The other students starred at me when I exit my car. I ignored them and went to romes side and opens the door, rome exit the car.

"Thank you p'pick see you later", rome happily replied to me and I peck his cheeks and nodded.

"Take care of yourself, love see you later", I replied and went to the driver side of the car but when I'm about to open the door. I felt someone hug me from behind and when I look around I saw rome.

"Love what it is your hug was so tight?", I asked in confusion and rome shakes his head.

"I don't know p'pick, I just felt that I needed to hug you now, like it will be a long time before I can hug you like this again, like I'm going to go somewhere else", rome said to me and my heart suddenly beats fast like it was afraid. I turned around and hug my mate tightly.

"Love don't say something like that, no one can hurt you baby, so forget that", I tried to say to rome and he look at me and smiled.

"Yah maybe, I'm just over reacting love, I'll go to my room now, I love you p'pick", rome said to me as he peck my lips.

"I love you too baby", I replied and rome walks away to me.

################################

Rome went to his classroom and sat to his chair when emma suddenly stood in front of him.

"Hey, ems good morning", rome happily replied to his best friend but emma remains silent.

"Emma, are you alright?", rome asked and he holds his friends hands when a new images played in his mind.

"Please what do you need to me?", emma cries while eyeing her captor. The said captor just smirk at her.

"You will a great help in achieving that little omega, look in my eyes", the captor said as he harshly pulled emma head and gripped her face jist to make emma look at him straight in the eye.

I the darkness sacrifice this pure soul
Make me control the mind
Envelops the light with your dark aura
Makes the pure becomes dark as you

May my mind became one with this girl
Sealed the soul inside her
And let me be the one who lives
In this empty body

κατέχω (possess)

Emma's eyes suddenly becomes dark as the night sky. Her hands falls to her side as she starred to the guy in front of her.

"What can I do for you master?", emma said with a dark voice. And the man smirk.

"Bring me the omega named rome and if someone interupts you do not hesitate to kill him or her, understood?", the man firmly said.

"Yes, master", emma replied as she walks away to collect her mission.

Rome abruptly pulled his hands away as he look at emma with a wide eyes.

"Rome can you meet me at the garden later on", emma asked rome.

"Rome what will you do?" Third asked rome.

"I need to meet her third if she don't meet me, I'm afraid that she will hurt somebody please help me with this", rome thought answering third question to him.

"Yes, I can rome we practice some incantation right, we can seperate emma's soul to apollyon minion, don't worry", third replied to rome.

"Yes, emma I can meet you there", rome replied to his friend who nodded and slowly walks away to him.

################################

"Hey rome, let's go to the mall after school", pharm said to rome.

"Sorry, p'pharm I had to meet with emma after class, you can go out with out me, its fine", rome replied to his brother while getting his notes from the table. The gang is preparing to leave for their afternoon class only the triplets with can and tin was still in the cafeteria.

"Oohhhhh how bad how about after your talk to emma lets also invite her to join us", this time its In who asked his brother.

The two was shocked when rome run to them and embraced them tightly.

"Hmmmmm rome what's the matter?", pharm asked in pure confusion.

"I love you p'pharm and p'in always take care of yourself", rome whispered but enough to be heard by the two and also can and tin.

"Hey baby brother, whats the matter", can asked worriedly he didn't like the tone of his youngest brother.

"Nothing p'can I just want to say those words to all of you I love you p'can, p'tin", this time romes hugs can and tin.

"Rome.......", they all muttered in worry.

"Ohhhh, I'm going to be late to my next class, bye guys see you later", rome said as he hurriedly get his things and run to his faculty.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE , COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER