CHAPTER 11

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

Ps. I'm busy tomorrow due to our manager resigning so I decided to update now. 😊😊😊

################################

"See you next week pharm", dean bid goodbye to his mate pharm while he was hugging him.

"See you P'dean, take care of yourself", pharm replied with a smile.

"Hey dean make it fast, I want to go home!!!", pick screamed to the two.

"P'pick stop screaming you're just bitter because rome is still not here", ae announced making pick starred at him in furious.

"Ahhhhhhh, where is that shorty pharm, did he already left or what, I want to say goodbye to him", pick said in irritation. They were at the front of the academy today was the first day of their semester break and they were going ba k to their home.

"P'pick they just need to sign some papers at the admin they will be here", pharm said to pick.

"Ahhhh I don't care, I want him here now and you korn why do you look so calm", pick commented as he saw how korn just sitting and reading his book.

"I got to say goodbye to In he was in my room last night we watched movies together", korn informed the others and they all looked to korn with a shocked face.

"What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", the others screamed.

"In was in your room last night and how did that happened", pick asked.

"Yes, he was in my room last night and what?", korn said.

"Ohhhh, yah In asked permission last night to be with you to P'can and I remembered P approved", pharm said.

"Ohhh, In was fast I like that", ae said with a smirk.

"Ae stop that don't teased them and looked at you're brother he was furious so stop that", pete whispered to his mate and ae turned to looked to his brother who is now furious.

Before pick said something. Rome and In came running with tin and can behind them.

"Pharm sorry we're late", the two exclaimed as they go straight to pharms waiting arms.

"It's alright", pharm replied.

"P'pick goodbye see you next week", rome exclaimed as he run and hugged pick who smiled and hugged him back.

"Hey shorty why didn't you go to my room last night, I've heard that In went to korn", pick asked while looking to romes face.

"P sorry I'm busy healing some animals last night you know the cat and dogs here in the campus they were injured and some have minor wounds", rome politely said but with a hint of happiness in his tone and pick sighed in defeat.

"Fine but please don't heal them everytime you know that you feel dizzy when you used your gift to much take a rest sometimes na", pick said to rome.

"Yes P'pick"

"Alright let's seperate from here and make sure guys that you will be there next week its my birthday and you're invited so be there or I will be mad specially you tin be there your my mate", can said as he eyed each and everybody who nods to him.