CHAPTER 32

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language

################################
ONE YEAR LATER

Pharm already graduated from his college and now's planning to get his masteral. Today he will go live with his mate dean. Pharm was sitting in their bed.

"P'pharm we love you, you know that right",

"Don't ever be sad again p'pharm, rome and In will always be here to protect you",

"But I'm the one who didn't protect you my little brothers, rome, In, your p'pharm misses you so much, we are no longer a triplets cause you two left me here behind always waiting for the two of you to came back one day", pharm whispered as he slowly caress the bedsheet with love. He will leave all of his brothers memories inside this room, he cannot move on if he still remain in this house.

"Pharm, my good boy please don't cry anymore", dean said to his mate as he hugged him from behind.

"P'dean how's p'pick and p'korn its already been a year?", pharm asked his mate. After his brothers died korn and pick drop out from the university and go back with their parents and after that no one see them again. losing their mates was really a long lasting trauma for the two.

"No one really know how was them love", dean sadly replied.

"This house p, its lost its bright, and joy anymore, all I can see here is them my lovely brothers, and it really pains me that I'm not there at their side when they died, I saw how hurt they are", pharm said as he recall what the moon goddess make them see.

"Apollyon killed them",

"What do you mean mother?", fluke asked.

"Its better for all of you to see it",

"Rommeeeeeeeee!!!!!", In screamed in horror as he catch his brothers falling body. Rome was already having a hard time breathing as In lifted his younger brothers head to his arms and the tears flowing to his eyes.

"No rommie, please stay awake don't do this to me, please don't leave me you know that I can't take it please don't live me little brother", In beg as he hug his brothers body, rome lifted his bloody hands and carresed his big brothers cheek.

"I love you p'in ,,,,,,,,,,please .........say to p' pick ......that I ....love .....him .....so much and also say .......sorry.......to ....p'pharm and p'can for......me......", rome said and blood flows from his mouth.

"No, baby brother you will see them again, please don't leave me", In said as he holds the rome hand in his cheeks. Rome smile for the last time as his eyes rolled and close and his hand on In cheeks slowly falls down as his body became limp to his big brothers arms.

"Rooooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee!!!", In screamed in pure horror as he hugged romes lifeless body.

"For you this sword was just a simple sword bit they can really cut through flesh and bone, you will pay for killing my brother", In firmly said as he once charged but to his suprised a dark spear went to his abdomen.

"What!!!", In asked in horror as he falls to his kneels. Apollyon walks to him and grabbed his hair tightly.

"You think that I'm fool little omega, haha now go where you brother went", apollyon said and he slashed In neck with his dark aura. blood flows from In neck and mouth and he instantly lost his life and falls limply to the ground beside his brother.

"Pharm please don't blame yourself anymore, nobody wants it to happened, please even rome and In surely didn't blame you so please don't", dean said as he soothes his mate.

################################
CAN POV

"Master can, your brother and his mate is ready to leave they wish for your presence", lady sila our house incharge told me and I smiled to her and nod.

"Tin are you ready lets bid goodbye to pharm and dean", I told to my mate who was arranging the stuffed toys of rome and in, in our room.

"I'm ready love, what do you think about this arrangement those two have many stuffed animals in their room", tin said to me with a sad tone. I walks beside him and watch as he arranged the stuffed animals into a rack. We decided to get some of this toys to the triplets room to remind us about them.

"Yes, love, I really like that", I said as a tear falls to my eyes.

"Can don't cry baby, we can meet our children again someday", tin lovingly told me and I nodded.

"Goodbye p'tin and p'can", pharm said to me and tin as he hug us tight.

"Take care of yourself pharm, dean please look at him", I said to dean who nods.

"Where's mom and dad?", pharm asked his brother who smile sadly at him. "They went at the cemetery to visit rome and in, and I'm not sure when will they come back", can sadly replied to his brother. "Did they really hated me p?", pharm cried as he recall that night.

"Why, why are you not on their side  when thats happened why!!!!!!!!!", kit hysterically exclaimed to pharm after he watch all the scence happens at the garden he saw how badly his sons felt.

"Mom..........", pharm is cut off when kit slapped him across his cheeks, pharm eyes widens in shock while cupping his red cheeks. "Kit, what did you do you've hurt pharm!!!!!!", ming said to his mate but kit ignore him.

"You were the oldest pharm of the triplets, you supposed to protect your brothers!!!!!!!, get out of my sight now, I don't want to see your face, it's your fault that your brothers are dead, why didn't to feel any kind of danger, and why does In felt that somethings wrong with rome, he was there pharm because he felt that his brother needs him but you, where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!, you let them be killed!!!!!!", kit scream in hate as he starts to throw things to pharm, dean hurriedly hug his stunned mate and they left the room.

      "Don't say that pharm, mother was just in mourning, he lost two of his moonlight, please understand him, ine of this day he will surely apologize to you pharmmie", can reassure his brother, no one really blame pharm for what happened except their mom. After that night, kit forbid pharm to see his brothers corpse even the funeral, pharm just lock himself to their room crying on deans arms while holding a picture frame and can knew how much pain pharm felt that day.

"I will miss this house p'can, but for now I don't have any reason to come back here anymore, except you and p'tin, mom won't look at me with love, he always glared at me with hate, the happy memories turn into pain and sorrow when I'm here", pharm informed as I saw tear starts to form at his eyes and I wipe it lovingly.

"We can do it pharm, we can do it, they will always remained at our hearts always, lets help each other to be more stronger and braver to defeat apollyon when he came back we can't waste what our brave angels did", I announced in full determination to my brother who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, p'can apollyon will pay for what he did to my brothers, I will make sure of that", pharm said as his eyes turned into bluish color and after that they both leave the silver moon pack.

A new battle will begin. We lost two of our salvation but we gain our determination to defeat apollyon. And when he decide to show himself again we will make sure that he will be destroy. We are ready to avenge our comrades downfall and be rise again like the bright sun and the shining moon at the sky.

################################
BOOK 1 ENDS HERE..................

THANK YOU FRO READING
VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW

PS: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY. THE DESTINED WAS WAVING GOODBYE TO US FOR NOW 😊😊😊