CHAPTER 24

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Five more months past, can's nineteen birthday was already past, and like the last year the whole gang stayed in the silver moon pack for almost a week. Can and tin bond was going strong as pete and ae.

Now the silver moon pack were so busy for their three angels coming of age ceremony. Finally, pharm, In and rome already reached eighteen, a mature age where they can already form a mate bond with their respective mate.

"I really like this garden ae, the flowers were so beautiful, full of life", pete commented as once again they were at can and the triplets flower garden. Can and tin was also there picking flowers for the arrangement. The triplets birthday theme was something blue courtesy of the youngest one rome.

"Can, how to built a garden like this, I'll make one for my pete", ae asked can who look at him and shake his head.

"I'll believe that if pete will be the one who'll built a garden, I'm not quiet sure if you have magic hands to make the flowers survive", can teasingly replied to his best friend.

"I can, Can I will do it for my pete", ae replied back while looking to his shy mate.

"Ae thank you", pete shyly told his mate.

"Quit that pda moment there ae, help tin and can to pick those flowers we need that ", pick suddenly said while looking to his brother while pointing to the beds of flowers on his side.

"P'pick its your mates birthday so you do it, don't command me anymore, I'm enjoying my time with pete", ae replied back with a pout but pete pulled him to the blue rose.

"Stop already ae lets help them", pete said to his mate with a smile and ae nodded while throwing his big brother a sharp eye. Pick just smirk to him.

"Thank you ae and pete", dean said with a smile as he once again gathers the flowers.

"Pick don't just stand there, come and help us here or I will tell this to rome", korn said and pick nodded hurriedly.

"Roger that, korn", pick replied as he run to the blue rose.

################################
ROME POV

The three of us was currently in our room preparing to the ball later on. I was looking outside the window with my eyes in the sky still thinking about the dreams that I have everynight. Third also advice me to stay calm and tried to remember all of the scenario that comes to my head because those scene will definitely happens in the future.

"Rome are you alright?", I heard pharm asked me as he laid his hand to my forehead checking my temperature.

"Yes, I'm fine p'pharm don't worry, I'm just nervous about the party later on", I lied to him.

"Your not sick, are you sure you're really alright, if you don't feel fine we can cancel the birthday party", pharm worriedly told me and I smiled to his thoughtfulness he really love me and In.

"I'm really fine p'pharm ", I replied and pharm smiled to me and pulled me into a hug. We were suprised when a pair of arms envelops the both of us and when we look we saw In hugging the both of us.

"Happy birthday to us guys, I'm so glad that even we face many problems last year we still here for each other, I love you very much pharmmie, rommie", Intouch said in glee with his lips in a grinning smile.

"We love you too innie", the two replied back and hug in tightly.

"No, please wake up no............don't leave me",

I abruptly pushed my brothers away as a new premonition invade my mind. Someone will die but I can't see who it is because the face was blurred. I massage his temple to calm myself.

"Rome?", pharm and in asked.

"I'm fine, I just felt dizzy all of a sudden but now its gone come on lets go to the indoor swimming pool lets celebrate", I replied and I pulled them to the place where the pool was located.

################################

The evening arrives, the whole silver moon pack was filled with many guest from different packs. The three omega was really love by their friends and classmates because they were all present to their birthday.

"Good evening p's", mannow greets dean and the others and they all greets her back.

"You look pretty tonight mannow nice fashion sense", pick comment as he saw mannow white long dress.

"Thank you p", mannow happily replied.

"Where's team, del and emma?", korn asked.

"We're here p'korn good evening", emma said as the three of them walks to the group.

"Really pretty girls", dean said to the ladies who blush in embarassment.

"Team you look handsome tonight", can added as he eyed team and team nodded and said thanks.

Like the last time alpha ming and luna kit, stands in the middle of the stage with a proud smile in their faces. Ming gets the mic and he starts to talk.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I was really overwhelmed to what I witness tonight almost all of the werewolf community were present here, eighteen years ago my luna gave birth to three little angels of this pack, pharm, in and rome. I must say those three were really naughty while growing up but those three were the bearer of happiness and peacefulness here in our pack. Thay always the ones who organize different parties and celebrations here, the weddings, the birthday etc. They managed to make someone smile just saying some words of courage to that person. I really love those three so its hard to me to accept that my little angels were now finally a matured one ready to bond with their mates. But I need to accept this fact, so now I'm honored to present to you my angels the debutants my pharm, my In and my youngest rome", ming proudly said as the guset starts to clap while the big doors opens revieling the three omegas with their happy smiles.

"Happy birthday guys", mannow and the others greets the three who hugged them in return.

"Thank you so much", rome replied with a smile.

"Come on lets eat", pharm invites as their gang went to the serving area and get their food.

"I really like your party theme blue butterfly", emma said as she looks around the hall blue butterfly design was found in every corner of the hall.

"By the way why blue butterfly?", del asked the three. This time pharm was the one who answered.

"Rome choose this theme blue was his favorite color but I myself didn't know why butterfly", pharm said in confusion as they all looked to rome and rome smiled to them.

"I heard they say butterfly symbolize life, endurance, change and hope. And right now I really hope for something", rome said gathering confuse look from the others.

"Rommie tell me the truth are you really alright?", intouch seriously asked his younger brother.

"I'm fine innie don't worry, i'm just liking butterflies this time", rome said while looking at the butterfly design.

The group ignored what rome said earlier and they went back to eating but Intouch was eyeing his little brother carefully. Rome was really good in hiding his problems and In sense that they were something bothering his brother.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER