CHAPTER 31

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
SILVER MOON PACK

In the middle of the night, kit woke up when he felt something in his chest, he sit up and kean his back to the headboard. When he look at the window side he saw his angels In and Rome sitting there while looking at him. Kit smiled to the two.

"In and rome what are you doing here?", kit lovingly asked his sons as he opens his arms widely waiting for the two omega to run straight to him but In and rome just starred at him.

"Mommy we love you", rome tenderly said to his mother with his sweet smile.

"I love you two babies come here na don't be shy anymore", once again kit said.

"Mommy, rome and I will go somewhere we just visit you for the last time", In said making kit frown in confusion.

"What do you mean in?", kit asked again.

"Come on rommie we need to go baby brother", in exclaimed as he holds romes hand and they both stood up and leave the room.

"Rome, In come back here where are you two going?", kit asked as he followed his sons outside the room but as he opens the room he found nothing outside.

"Love whats the matter?", ming sleepily asked his mate as he hug him from behind.

"Ming I saw rome and in earlier, they said that they will go somewhere else and they exited our room but when I tried to follow them they dissappeared", kit informed his mate while his hands are trembling in fear.

Ming was about to say something when the packs beta comes running to them.

"What's the matter?", ming asked the beta jist handed him the phone and when he look to who it is he saw that it was max the university doctor.

"Hello max, its in the middle of the night why did you call?",

"Alpha ming please go here in the university with your luna hurry", after that the call ended and ming look at his mate.

"Max said that we need to go to the university right now", ming informed his mate and they both went back inside to prepare.

################################

The couple arrived at the university Max meet them at the gate. As they walks inside the university they were suprised when they turned on the way were the hospital was found. Kit hands were trembling in pure worry his mind was still on what he saw earlier in their room. Ming sense his mates uneasiness so he decided to ask max was really happening.

"Max what really happened why are we going to the hospital?", ming straightly asked his friend, mas didn't answer for a minute he just continue to walk.

"Max, its not really funny, lets go kit lets visit our sons", ming announced as they stop walking and about to turn around when max finally say something.

"Your sons were here, mingkit", max replied in a blank expression that makes the couple confused.

"What are they doing here, did they got hurt or what where are they max?", kit worriedly asked as he walks in front of max seeking for answers but max remains silent.

"Just follow me please", max simple replay as he once again turned around and continue to walks. The couple followed him in silent but in their hearts they starts to feel afraid of what's going to happened.