CHAPTER 22

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
AT PICKS AND ROMES HOUSE

"Pharm you can do it," rome voice was heard at the garden of the house. He was currently with his brothers and mates. Pharm and In was practising their gift.

"Its really new I can give life to a maniequin", pharm exclaimed as he watched the maniequins in front of him moving on their own .

"Your gift was really strong pharm they can be your defense, and I think they can also hurt someone", dean commented to his mate, and pharm nodded.

"Hmmm, p'dean thats great I need this kind of gift to be able to protect you and the others specially my brothers", pharm firmly said and dean smiled.

"I'm strong enough to protect myself nong pharm, I'm an alpha remember we were born to be strong", dean replied to his mate. The two were looking at each others eyes when a bird suddenly pass in the middle of them suprising the both of them.

"In what are you doing?",

"Opps, sorry pharm, you two was so sweet remember we need to practise here so be serious, it's not a date my lovely brother",

"You're just jealous In because your mate was busy reading a book there under the tree",

"P'pharm you're so bad",

"Love......", rome was pulled out to his thought as he heard his mate calling his name. Rome looked at pick and smiled.

"What it is P'pick?", rome innocently asked pick.

"You're spacing out nong, whats the matter?",

"No, p nothing I just saw some images in my head",

"In what are you doing?",

"Opps, sorry pharm, you two was so sweet remember we need to practise here so be serious, it's not a date my lovely brother",

"You're just jealous In because your mate was busy reading a book there under the tree",

"P' Pharm you're so bad",

Rome eyes widened to what he heard from his brothers why.........

"Hey rome, are you sure your alright you look pale love", pick asked his lover.

"Nothing p, don't worry", rome replied as he shakes his head trying to process what really happened he just saw that situation in his head before it really happens.

"Hey, rommie and p'pick you two were also cheesy there, p'korn I need you here now I'm so jealous to my brothers", In said with a pout as he eyed both his brothers and their mate and he starred to his mate korn who was sitting under a tree reading a book.

"In just finish what you're doing and lets go and watch a movie in my room", korn said with a smile and In jump around in glee.

"Yes......., alright p'korn thats your promise alright lets practise again pharm", in exclaimed as he pulled pharm again.

################################

"P'no, p'type!!!!", the triplets shouted as they entered the student council building with tin and can trailing behind them.

"Ohhh the three sweet omegas what are you doing here lovelies", no said to the triplets while ruffling their hair.

"We accompanied p'tin and p'can they are requesting a house for rent in the campus like mine and p'pick", rome happily informed the two seniors who look at the couple behind the three.

"A house for a newly mated couple, can have shame we don't need to listen in moaning everynight", type teased his nong who blushed in red.

"P'type were not doing that, we just need a house because its our parents request to us so please don't say any embarassed words to my innocent ears", can exclaimed that mades the senior laughs.

"I'm sorry nong, alright come here this were the houses for rent near your faculties feel free to ask questions", type said as he handed a brochure to the couple.

The five was busy looking at the brochure when the door opens the five look and they saw a handsome alpha walking to where type is and all of a sudden the alpha kissed type in the lips.

"Tharn stop that we have guests here be ashamed", type said to the alpha.

"There's no need to be ashamed type, I'm your mate right?", the guy announced as he kissed type once again and this time type responded.

"P, type your the shameless one, you made me and my brothers watched something intimate", can exclaimed making the two seperate.

"Hahaha, he got you there type so shameless my buddy", techno teased his friends and type look at him.

"Shut up.......", type shouted to techno.

"P'type who is he?", In asked while looking at the alpha in front of him.

"Alright guys, this is my mate tharn, tharn this is my juniors, tin and his mate can and the triplets pharm, intouch and rome", type introduce the both parties.

"Nice to meet you p", the triplets said in unison, while tin and can bowed their heads to give respect.

"Nice to meet you too nongs", tharn happily replied.

"Alright back to house did you found something you like", techno asked and tin and can nodded as they point to a house with a combination of pink and red color.

"Guys this house has three bedrooms?", type added in confusion.

"Yes, the first one is our room, then the triplets room and a guest room", can happily replied.

"Triplets?, are you three also move to their house?", techno asked again.

"No, but they were visiting us as usual and this time we were be ready, ", tin said with a smile.

"Yess... p, type we always invade the dorm of p tin and p can and now we will invade their house we're their children hahaha", pharm noted.

"Alright that settled, here fill up this form and for tomorrow you can move your things to that house", type happily replied to the two.

"Thank you P'no and p'type", can said.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER