CHAPTER 28

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

Some say "The end is near," as if that is shocking news. The truth is, the end is always near. What is actually shocking is that we, ourselves, can help to choose which end.

-T.A. Barron

################################
INTOUCH POV

"Hey In where are you going, I thought you and your brother pharm will go to the mall", I heard del shouted to me and I looked at her hurriedly.

"Del, if you see my brother tell him that I cannot go with him today, maybe next time, I'm going to do something important, good bye del, see you tomorrow", I screamed back while waving goodbye to her and she nodded and waved back to me.

I turned around and run going to romes faculty. I know my younger brother more than anyone, I can tell if he will do something drastic, when he said earlier that he will meet someone, I saw his eyes shifted avoding pharm and mines eyes.

"Are you sure in this In, what if rome was telling the truth that he will meet emma, maybe we should go back", I heard my wolf earth said to me and I shake my head in disapproval.

"Earth, no I'm sure that there's something wrong to rome earlier, he was our youngest, I know his every move, I'm not taking any chances here earth", I firmly said to earth as I rush to romes faculty.

Exactly five when I reached the faculty of communication arts. I looked around the faculty and look for my little brother. When I was about to pass the garden area of the faculty I catch a glipse of rome and emma going inside and I didn't think anymore I followed them.

################################
ROME POV

Emma and I entered the garden and as soon as we were inside I said an enchant.

"Heavenly Moon chains...........alliges duplicia (bind)", I said as a golden chains goes around emma.

"You!!!!!!!", a angry voice was heard as the emma try to free from the chains.

"I maybe the youngest and weaklink but I'm not an idiot, You're not my best friend who are you?", I asked firmly with my eyes full of rage. How dare they to use emmas body to get me.

"I misjudged your gift little omega, master told me that you already lost your gift but I can say that it really doesn't lost at all", emma said to me with a deep voice like it came from a grave or something.

"It's not your business anymore release my friend!!!!", I shouted again as I make the chain more tight.

"In your dreams little omega the body of this girl will burn in hell.......", she said that makes me more angry.

"Lets see about that", I said as I lifted my hands and a yellow dust starts to flow from my hands. "Seperation enchant: deus zero", (note: It's one of wendy marvels enchantment 😊), I enchant and I saw how emma screamed as the yellow dust envelops her and after a few minutes a body was seperated from her.

"Anguish fire from the hell make this sinner soul burn to ash.........: inferna purificatione (hell purification)",

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, what is this its hot, master help me!!!!!", I saw the man cried in pain as the red fire envelops his body burning every piece of him until he turned into an ashes.

When apollyon minion turns to ash. I run to emma who was on the ground unconcious. I was about to lift her when a voice suddenly called my name.

"Rome!!!!",

################################
INTOUCH POV

"Rome!!!!",

My eyes widened to what I witnessed earlier. Rome was really powerful he burn apollyon minion into ash.

"That's his new gift, guns alter, third was awake, earth", I heard my wolf explained to me. He already told me about his other brother third who was guns other half and its power of being a seer and able to perform echantment.

"P'In what are you doing here?", rome asked me when I stop in front of him and also holds emma.

"I know that your hiding something from me rome so I followed you here and I witnessed all of it", I straight to the point told my brother.

"I'm sorry p'in this will never happen again", rome apologized to me and I nodded.

"It's fine my rome, come on lets go we need to bring emma to the infirmary", I said as we both hold on emma but when we about to exit the garden a wall of dark aura envelops the whole garden blocking our way out.

"In be ready apollyon was here, be prepared", earth informed and when I look at rome I know that he knew what happened we put emma on a corner and we both look to each other and nodded.

"Heavenly bird of message come thy me: columba (dove)", I heard rome said and a white dove appeared in his hands. "Call the others", rome command to the bird as once again it vanish.

"Well well well, what do we have here", A voice said from behind and when we look around we saw apollyon smirking as dark aura surrounded him.

"Apollyon, how?", I asked but he just laugh at me.

"Hahaa your brother already know that I released myself from your parents seal a seer right?", he said while looking to rome.

"Enough talking if you want to get me come on and try", I heard rome said.

"Not this time omega I will kill the both of you, you two will pay to what you did to my disciple", apollyon said in anguish to us.

"P'in be prepared", rome announced and we both take in our fighting position.

"Please mother goddess please guide us" I silently prayed hoping that we can leave this place without losing anybody.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER