INTRODUCTION:

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

     In the southern part of the earth there is a continent that is home for the one of the supernatural beings the werewolf. They are the people who has an ability to turn into a big dog or wolf. The wolves have a deity the moon goddess who protects them from the others who wants to kill the wolves.

       The continent is divided into four parts. The silver moon pack in the north, the onyx wood pack in the south, jade river pack in the east and the opal crest pack in the west. These four mighty pack is ruled by the powerful alphas of their generations. They maintain the balance in each part.

#################################

      The werewolves are classified into ranks.

ALPHA

He/she was the leader, the wisest and the strongest one in the pack. He/she was the one who contols the pack. His/her duty was to protect his/her territory and the pack. Fur color is black.

LUNA

The mate of the alpha either male or female can be a luna. The luna was the kindest one and ruled beside the alpha. His/her duty was to make sure that the pack was in a good shape and taken cared of.

BETA

The second in command after the alpha. He or she are capable in producing offspring if they were mated to their fated pair. Fur color is brown.

OMEGA

The lowest in the rank, but they have the purest souls. The fur color was either gray or light brown but the rare and purest soul omega have white fur. Its either female or male. But male omega is the rarest. Male omega can produced alpha and beta offspring.

ROGUES

           A werewolf without a pack.

#################################
MATES

       The age where the wolves found their mate is eighteen.

For the alpha and beta they will start to become powerful and more skillful and they will also start to smell their mates scent.

The omega will go in their first transformation and they emitted their scent that the only one who can smell is their destined mate.

#################################

Ps. That is for now I will add more information as the story goes by.

Thank you for reading
Vote and comment
See you next chapter😊