CHAPTER 26

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"How's the newly mated triplets?", ae asked the triplets while they were having breakfast a day after the triplets birthday. Their friends decided to stay for atleast one week again.

"It's really amazing p'ae, we felt so protected and loved, we also felt so complete, the most satisfying feeling ever", In exclaimed with glee and pharm and rome nods in agreement.

"That's right, congratulations again our triplets", pete said to the three who nods and say thank you to the group.

"Thank you p'pete", rome happily replied.

"After we eat breakfast can you guys help us plant more flower to the garden to replace the one's that were use in the triplets birthday", can asked the whole table and they all nodded.

################################

"P'pick carefully handle that flower, they have feelings too you know", rome exclaimed to his mate when he saw how pick handle the flowers like it was just a sack of rice.

"Rome don't shout at me love, alright I will handle this carefully with love", pick said in defeat and rome smile lovingly to him and goes back in planting the flowers that pick had.

"This garden still really amazed me", ae said loudly as he looked around the garden.

"We just really like to plants flowers p'ae nothing special we find this as a hobby and also a quality time among the four of us", pharm said to ae.

"So we won't be suprised if you four was really close to each others, you love one another", tin commented and the others nodded.

"Yes, maybe this was really the reason to our closeness, and I hope this garden will remain like this even if we all live in our mates packs", pharm said as he looks at the flowers in his hand.

"We can take care this garden nong pharm don't worry and when you three had kids they can play here", tin said while hugging his mate can.

"P'tin, p'can if you want we can be a surrogate for your future wolf if your wolf p'mean approved, we are p'can brothers we also have some of the dna needed so its not againsts the rules of moon goddess itself, earth already said it to me", In said with a smile that makes tin and can eyes watered. Can is a beta so he didn't have any chance to be pregnant not like an omega either male or female they can be pregnant.

"Thank you so much triplets it really means alot to us, thank you", can said a he hug his brothers. The three hug him back and nodded.

"Enough that guys let's finish this I'm starving, and the sun was greeting us", pick announced while trying to shield himself from the sun.

"P'pick your a mood breaker, we were having a family time here", rome once again pouted to his mate who just laugh at him and pulled him to the blue roses plot.

################################
AFTER 7 DAYS

"Goodbye, daddy mommy always take care of yourself", rome bid goodbye to his parents as they were about go back to their university with his brothers, and friends.

"See on the semester break mom dad", In added as he hug his parent lovingly.

"Thank you my lovely sons, can take care of your little brothers will you", kit asked to his oldest son.

"Yes, mother you can count on me", can replied to his mother while hugging him.

The group arrived at the campus and they drive to their respective houses. Dean and pharm have now their own dorm, also korn and In.

"P'dean and p'korn take care of my brothers will yah, if I'll heard that those two cry or hurt I will find and kill you both, and that also apply to you p'pick", can firmly said even the ones in front of him was an alpha.

"Don't worry I we promise you that we will protect your brothers now go to your lovely tin he's waiting already", korn sait to can as he points to his younger brother tin.

"Alright by triplets visit me to my house if your not busy", can shouted as he run to his mate who recieved him happily.

"We will also go home, p'pick goodbye", ae told to his older brother and pick look at him.

"Oohhhhh my brother you don't be to rush you want to make babies with pete already", pick said to his brother with a grin.

"P'pick its not like that we just want to sleep we were tired from the travel!!!!!!", ae replied back with his cheeks in red.

"Hahah, come on shorty let's go home", pick said as he pulled his mate towards him and to their car.

################################
SOMEWHERE ELSE

While Emma is walking to her dorm a hand suddenly covers her mouth and pulled him at the forest area of the campus.

"Please what do you need to me?", emma cries while eyeing her captor. The said captor just smirk at her.

"You will a great help in achieving that little omega, look in my eyes", the captor said as he harshly pulled emma head and gripped her face jist to make emma look at him straight in the eye.

I the darkness sacrifice this pure soul
Make me control the mind
Envelops the light with your dark aura
Makes the pure becomes dark as you

May my mind became one with this girl
Sealed the soul inside her
And let me be the one who lives
In this empty body

κατέχω (possess)

Emma's eyes suddenly becomes dark as the night sky. Her hands falls to her side as she starred to the guy in front of her.

"What can I do for you master?", emma said with a dark voice. And the man smirk.

"Bring me the omega named rome and if someone interupts you do not hesitate to kill him or her, understood?", the man firmly said.

"Yes, master", emma replied as she walks away to collect her mission.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER