CHAPTER 10

Note:sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"What do you want to talk mommy?", In asked his mother in confusion. He and rome woke up asking their self what happened to their wounds and bruises.

"Babies just promise me that you will listen and don't interrupt what were going to say, can you three do it?", kit asked his pups. The three looked at their mother and nodded. Fourth stand up and starts explaining everything to the three and to the others.

"Sixteen years ago we fought the prince of darkness named apollyon, he killed and vanished many wolves and their whole pact. We the four royal packs can't beat them but with the help of moon goddess herself we managed to seal apollyon from this world. But the oracle gave a prophecy about rise of apollyon again but she also said that the moon goddess will give us three omegas who had the power or gift to totally defeat the prince of darkness", fourth narrated to the others but still the triplets was puzzled.

"Hmmm uncle fourth what's our connection to that story we don't have any powers or gift?", pharm asked and he looked to his siblings.

"You're wrong pharm how can your wounds and bruises heal in just an hour, answer me how can that happened", fourth questioned the triplets making their eyes widen in fear and they looked at their hands.

"But we really don't know what happened uncle fourth, mommy we don't know?", rome said. Fourth sighed and looked to pha, ming, and kong and nodded. The three leave the room and after ten minutes they came back with the corpse of the four guy and alan who looked like he was poisoned. The triplets looked in horror to what they saw.

"What happened to them?", pharm asked as his body shakes in fear.

"You three did that to them now you need to save their life", fourth firmly said making the three flinched.

"Dad don't be harshed to them they don't know what happened", korn told to his father as he saw the triplets afraid expression.

"I know korn but still they managed to do it and I know they can reverse what they did", fourth told to his son.

"But don't scare them uncle fourth explain it to them carefully", dean added in worry to his mate.

"Its a life we were talking here dean I know that I was so harsh bit they need to reverse this thing!!!!!!", fourth suddenly shouts.

"Uncle fourth stop it", pick tried to calm fourth down.

"Don't shout to us", fourth suddenly turned his head to the direction of the voice and he saw pharm eyes shining in its blue color also in in purple and rome in green.

"Who are you?", kit asked to pharm. Pharm smiled.

"Don't be afraid mom it us your sons we are their wolves I'm earth", In said with a smile.

"I'm gun mommy hello I'm glad that we finally met each other", Rome excitedly said.

"I'm fluke pharms wolf and other half we are also the moon goddess sons she gave us to your sons as the other half of their soul", pharm explained and kit nodded.

"Can you reversed this cursed?", fourth asked in command. Pharm sharply looked at fourth.

"Don't you dare talk to us like that, and its their fault they hurted my brother so they deserved that", Fluke firmly said.