CHAPTER 23

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
SATURDAY MORNING

"Hey, triplets help me with this will you!!!!", can voice was heard inside the house that he and tin will rent for the rest of the college days. The triplets decided to help the newly mated couple in arranging their new home.

"Alright p'can don't hurry us!!!!", pharm shouted back to his brother. Can was about to replay when he saw something tailing pharm from behind.

"Hey, pharm whats that thing behind you?", can asked in confusion.

"Ohhhhh him, p'can meet panda his the panda bear that p'dean gave me, I gave life to him, see he's so cute", pharm cutely replied to his big brother.

"Hello, p'can", panda said in a cute voice and can smiled.

"Yah you're right, he was really cute, by the way back to work can you please bring that two boxes to the room at the right corner," can instructed to pharm and his panda.

"Roger that p", the two answered cheerfully.

"Then rome and in carry those boxes and go to your room here in the house can you also arrange that for me", can said to his remaining brothers.

"Yes sir yes!!!!!", the two laughs and run inside the room.

"Cantaloupe, calm down haha those two was only joking, don't mind them, come one lets arrange our room, and lets make babies", tin exclaimed in vulgar makes can blushed in red.

"P'tin we heard that, have shame please, or I will report this to mommy and daddy!!!!", pharm screamed from the room.

"Sorry nong, I just really love your big brother, not happening again", tin replied to pharm.

"Good, p'tin!!!", rome and in both exclaimed to tin.

"Alright enough of that lets continue arranging the rooms and after that we will order ice creams for snacks", can happily said to the triplets who smiled in glee and nodded.

################################
TIN POV

"Can, don't watch our angels while sleeping, what's the problem?", I asked my mate as he watched the triplets sleeping in our bed. After the arranging of the room and its things the triplets slept on the bed.

"For how long that this happy moments last tin, last time we felt this happy was on my birthday but after that day the quarrel between pharm and rome happened and it result to gun being sealed and I'm afraid that something like that will happen again", can said while caressing his brothers hands lovingly with a sad smile.

"Don't be so negative can, its been almost eight months now when that event happened lets forget it, we were now fine, the triplets were here in our arms now", tin said lovingly to his scared mate.

"Tin can you promise me something?", can seriously asked his mate and tin nodded in confusion.

"I can cantaloupe what it is?", tin asked with a smile.

"If something happens, I want you to take care of my brothers tin", can informed his mate with a sad eyes. Tin holds can hands and squeezed it.

"Don't say that love, I don't like your tone while saying those words",

"Just promise me tin, please protect them from harm, please tin",

"Alright can, I promised I will protect them no matter what happens, so don't worry lets enjoy the moment", tin replied as he walks to the triplets right side and laid their while can was on the left also laying down soon the two of them followed the three in the dreamland. But unknown to them in and rome was wide awake and listening to what they said to each other.

################################

As the werewolf community sleeps. The earth opens as the powerful dark prince once again release from the cursed.

"Hahaha, at last I was realeased from the underground, and now the whole world will fall on their kness", apollyon said while laughing.

"Master, we still have a problem the triplets and their gifts", apollyon minion said while bowing.

"Yes, I know the youngest omega was not a problem anymore so don't worry we can eliminate the remaining ones with the use of that omega, brothers will always be brothers, and I know they will save that omega so now I want you to get that omega and bring him to me", apollyon commanded his minion who nodded and dissappeared in thin air.

"That cursed was now lifted, so be prepared werewolves, hahaah your species will be extinct haha those salvacion diana gave to you will be soon to be dead", apollyon announced in the dark sky.

################################
As the werewolf community sleeps. The earth opens as the powerful dark prince once again release from the cursed.

"Hahaha, at last I was realeased from the underground, and now the whole world will fall on their kness", apollyon said while laughing.

"Master, we still have a problem the triplets and their gifts", apollyon minion said while bowing.

"Yes, I know the youngest omega was not a problem anymore so don't worry we can eliminate the remaining ones with the use of that omega, brothers will always be brothers, and I know they will save that omega so now I want you to get that omega and bring him to me", apollyon commanded his minion who nodded and dissappeared in thin air.

"That cursed was now lifted, so be prepared werewolves, hahaah your species will be extinct haha those salvacion diana gave to you will be soon to be dead", apollyon announced in the dark sky.

"Noooooooooooooooo", rome suddenly woke up as he dreamed about something horrified.

"Did he already released from our parents cursed?", rome asked himself while his body was trembling due to fear and he covers his mouth to muffle the cries and to not be heard by his siblings that was currently sleeping at his both sides.

"Please stop, I don't want to see anything, I can't bare it", rome thought to himself.

"You need to take action my rommie", rome eyes widens as a new voice talk to him.

"Who are you?", rome whispered.

"Don't be afraid little one, I'm third your other wolf, I'm the alter ego of gun his other side, his the healer ,and i'm the seer and enchanter able to see the future, and that's your new gift but I want you to please keep it a secret from the others for now, but guide them", third replied to rome and rome nodded in understandment. Rome was happy inside because even if gun sleeps his other half third was willing to help him. Seer a new gift that can help him he can save the others by seeing their future.

"Thank you, gun and third", rome sincerely thought to himself.

"You're welcome our lovely rome", third lovingly replied to his host.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER