CHAPTER 15

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"Hmmm, In where's pharm?", rome asked his brother when he noticed that pharm was no longer in their dorm. In looked at rome and smile sadly.

"He left already rome, he said that he will have breakfast with P'dean", In informed his brother who sigh and lower his head.

"He's still mad I guess", rome whispered while looking at the floor. In sighed and walk to his brother and carress his back.

"It will be alright rome don't worry, let's just eat and I will drop you to your faculty", In said with a smile as he guides rome to the table and they eat while talking happily.

The two arrived at romes faculty and they saw emma waiting for rome. Rome exited the car and ran to emma greeting her a good morning.

"Good morning to you too rome", emma greets back with a smile.

"I will leave now rome and emma take care of rommie, lets meet again later", In said to his brother while kissing him to his cheeks.

"Bye, Innie thank you for dropping me here, take care", rome replied to his brother.

################################
LUNCHTIME

The whole gang meet at their usual cafeteria but as the triplets entered the cafeteria the others sense the uneasiness of the three. As usual pharm ordered the food but when he returned he only have two plates in his hands.

"Here In your favorite," pharm exclaimed as he place the plate infront of In and he walks and sit beside his mate dean who eyed him in confusion.

"Pharm where's romes food?", In asked while he was eyeing his sibling but pharm remains silent.

"Pharm........", In was about to said something when rome stood up.

"Its alright In maybe pharm just forgot to buy one for me, please excuse me I will buy my food", rome politely said and bow as he walks away and went to the counter, pick also stood up and follows his mate.

"Now what really happened?", Can questioned his brothers with a serious tone.

"Nothing P'can", its pharm who answered while In remains silent while watching rome and pick at the counter.

"Its something pharm you always buy things in three but now you only bought two did you and rome had a fight?", can asked and to his suprised pharm looked at him with a sharp eyes.

"Don't involved yourself to our problem P'can.....", pharm said firmly making can angry and he slammed the table.

"What did you said pharm!!!!!?", can angrily said.

"Pharm apologize to your brother now", dean tried to say to his mate but his mate just ignored what he said and continued to eat.

"Stop that already P'can pharm didn't listen to you anymore his just minding himself", For the first time In said in a pissed tone as he eyed his brother.

Can and the others remains silent to the cheerful and silly In comment right now, they were not use to his angry side.

Rome and pick came back to the table and rome sat beside In and with pick beside him.

"Here rome you like brocolli right you can have mine", In lovingly said to rome.

"Thank you Innie, pharm do you like the carrots you can have it", rome said as he eyed pharm happily.