CHAPTER 14

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

“If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave.”

################################
CAN POV

I was sitting here in the cafeteria with my mate and the others except the triplets they were with their friends shopping. I was tapping the table in front of me when my mate hold my hand to stop me and I look at him.

"What are you thinking cantaloupe your look was far away?", I heard tin asked me and I realize that he was right all of my friends was looking at me worriedly.

"Nothing guys don't worry too much, I'm just thinking about my brothers seventeenth birthday next week", I informed them and they nod but still confused.

"What about that love?", tin asked and I released a sigh.

"My mother called to me last night and he told me that I'm the one incharged in this birthday party they also said that they rent the school gymnasium for this event, and now I'm thinking about how to host a suprise party all of you knew that those three was the ones good in this type of job, so I'm worried", I confessed to them.

"Now we know your problem and its really a problem", ae added making me more worried and I slowly bite my lower lip as I think.

"But can don't worry they were your brothers they will definately like what you will do", pete holds my hand to calm me and I smiled.

"I know that but still I'm worried those three known for making others people happy in their special day and if I fail in this I'm doomed", I honestly told them.

"Don't worry love we will help you right guys?", I heard tin said as he looks at me and the others nodded.

"Don't worry can we can pull something for those three," p'pick added excitedly.

"We will help this is for our mates also so we gladly help you to suprise them", P'korn said making me smile. They really love my brothers and thats a relief.

"Thank you p's", I sincerely said to them.

"Welcome can", P'dean said with a smile.

We were interupted when we heard screaming voices from a far and when we look we found the triplets with their friends running to our table the three runs to me and tin.

"Hello P'can, P'tin", they said in unison as they hugged me. After that they went to sat down beside their mates. Their friends also sat down.

"Are you done shopping?", tin questioned the three.

"Yes P we are done so now lets eat", In said happily.

"We bought two whole cake for us P", rome added as they set two boxes of cake in the table.

"Those three choose that flavor P's", I heard team one of pharms friends said and I smiled.

"Yes, p they really argue for the flavors", emma added making rome look at her.

"Emma we didn't argue it just in and pharm didn't harmonize in one flavor", rome reasoned.

"And why is that?", I asked now with my arms in my chest.

"Because I like chocolate but In like strawberry", this time its pharm who answered my questioned.