CHAPTER 2

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
CAN POV

The alarm ring at exactly five. This is the first day of classes here in Cresent Moon University it is the most prestigious university here. Most of the higher packs heirs and their betas is studying here.

I turnoff the alarm clock and I look to my little brothers they were still fast asleep. I untangled myself from rome's hands in my waist and I went to the kitchen to make our breakfast. After that I take a showered and I wake up my brothers.

"Rome, pharm, in wake up its already 6:30 am and you have classes at 8", I told them as I shake them. The first one to woke up was In.

"Good morning P'can", In greets me in his sweet voice. I smiled at him and told him to take a shower he nod at me as he stood up and walked to the bathroom. Ok one down two to go.

"Rome, pharm wake up", I call to them again this time the two woke up.

"Good morning P'can", the two greet me in unison.

"Finally you two was awake, after In take a shower you two", I command to them as I messed their hair and stand up.

After thirty minutes the three was showered and dressed already. We sat and eat our food. While washing the dishes a pair of hands suddenly wrapped aroung my waist.

"P' can you deliver us to our rooms we still don't know where it is?", pharm asked me from behind as he hugged me these three have their own ways of being cute.

"Fine I will accompany you three there so you better hurry up because If we came late I will punish the three of you so now get ready we're leaving at 7:30", I shouted just for them to be heard clearly.

"Thank P", pharm replied to me and he kissed my cheeks.

################################
AT THE CAMPUS

Can delivered his brothers to their respective classroom. Rome in photography, pharm in economics and intouch in literature can was currently tired because he almost roamed the whole campus the three faculty was far from each other.

Can arrived at his classroom fifteen minites before the start. Can sat to his chair still catching his breath when suddenly a hand was placed to the table us he lifted his eyes can was eye to eye to his bestfriend ae.

"Why are you exhausted can?", ae asked can while sitting in the chair in front of can.

"I accompanied my little brothers to their rooms and it was really tiring because they enrolled in different faculty ae, I never know that my course was tourism, I literally became a tour guide", can informed ae in a pissed tone.

"Are you angry to them?", ae replied in confusion.

"No, ae what were you thinking they were my siblings I'm just pissed because look at me not fresh anymore and I'm also hungry", can complained as he put his head to the table.

Ae laughs to his best friend but he pulled a sandwich from his bag and hand it to can.

"Here a sandwich pete and I passed a cafe earlier and we bought it now eat before our teacher comes", ae told to can and he patted cans back giving him courage.

"Thank you ae", can exclaimed to ae.

################################
ROME POV