CHAPTER 13

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"You maybe the youngest rome but you were the most brave one among the three of you, I promised that I will protect you no matter what happens we are one in this",

-Gun

################################
3 MONTHS LATER

"Mom why do P'can needs to be seperated to us?", rome questioned his mother as they entered the second year dorm.

"Baby your big brother is already in his third year here and as the rule they need to transfer in the third years dorm, can will be living with ae, pete and his mate tin and you three will stay here at the second years dorm don't worry baby you can still see your brother", kit tried to explained to his youngest, among the three rome was the one whom so close to can and kit know how hard is this to rome.

"Mom was right rommie we need to practice how to live just the three of us now", pharm added as he tapped his brothers back to show his support.

"We will be fine rommie, so don't be sad anymore", In added while hugging rome from behind making rome burst out laughing.

"Thank you guys, yes we can do this if we have each other we can do anything", rome announce with happiness.

"Alright let's arrange your clothes babies and after that we need to shop you three your daily supplies", kit announced and they all arrange the triplets belongings.

"Hmmmm what if I try this", pharm said as he lifted his hands and the clothes and other things starts to move on their own and they went to the cabinet.

"Pharm what did I tell you about using them", kit stand up and crossed his arms in his chest.

"But mom I was just practising my gift and its so bored arranging those things", pharm reasoned with a pout but later on apologize to his mother.

"You know that I didn't forbid any of you to use your gifts but please be careful we don't know if apollyon have a spy here in the school so you three better be careful na",

"Yes mother, I'm sorry", pharm once again apologize to his mother.

################################
SOMEONE POV

"Those three lowest omegas can't defeat me, no one can, ", said a dark voice as he lifted his hand and a smoke come out from his palm.

"Go my dark magic corrupt the weakess among the three, filled his heart with pain and agony make him suffer until he kills himself, a strong bond like they have can be easily broken when they lose one, diana was a fool if she thought that her children can kill me", the voice once again exclaimed as his lips form a smirk and the black smoke starts to go away fulfilling his masters wish.

################################
FIRST DAY AS A 2ND YEAR

"Pharm, In wake up were gonna be late if you still sleep there", rome said as he tried to shake his brothers shoulders.

"I'm awake rome don't shake me anymore I'm started to feel dizzy in your way of waking us up", pharm said while he lifted his body from the bed.

"I'm also awake my dream was now gone rome I was about to kiss P' korn", In suddenly said with a dreamy look.

"In stop that imagining things we need to hurry up we will be late I've already cook our food let's eat and you two need a shower", rome exclaimed as he stood up and went to the table.